A Very Merry Unbirthday Chit Chat Thread

lovethattink

TPAS Moderator
Feel free to grab a cup of tea and join in. Get to know each other. Have fun.

How do you like your tea? I like mine sweet with lime!

All we, @hiroMYhero and myself, ask is that you keep it friendly and remember to follow DIS posting guidelines.

Hi there.
I like my tea hot in winter.....prefer cinnamon tea with some Splenda
ice in hot weather.....sweetened (Splenda) black tea,.....sometimes with lemon

Welcome @Meriweather, hot cinnamon, yum!

Did anyone fall for those Disney April Fool's jokes? I almost fell for @Robo's Everest one. Then saw a Disney dining one.

Not really big on tea but I'll take a Coke Zero if you have one.
The Unbirthday thing caught my attention. We're leaving at the end of May for our second trip to Orlando. I'm thinking of this trip as a kind of birthday celebration, although none of our birthdays will actually occur during this trip. I will turn 50 in October, DS turned 15 in March, DD turned 10 a few weeks ago, and DW...ain't talking. But I guess this will be our Unbirthday Trip!

Last edited:
Sweet tea over ice but my doctor said no more sweet tea for me!

That's rough!

Not really big on tea but I'll take a Coke Zero if you have one.
The Unbirthday thing caught my attention. We're leaving at the end of May for our second trip to Orlando. I'm thinking of this trip as a kind of birthday celebration, although none of our birthdays will actually occur during this trip. I will turn 50 in October, DS turned 15 in March, DD turned 10 a few weeks ago CD and DW...ain't talking. But I guess this will be our Unbirthday Trip!

Passes the Coke Zero. Maybe get birthday buttons and with the sharpie write "un" on the bottoms. Any day at Disney is cause enough to celebrate!

That's rough!

Passes the Coke Zero. Maybe get birthday buttons and with the sharpie write "un" on the bottoms. Any day at Disney is cause enough to celebrate!

We'll at least try to get the generic "celebrating!" buttons. I survived half a century so I deserve this!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!