A Walk in Walt's Footsteps Tour

Mickey&JoshNut

<font color=purple>It's not nice to distract the c
I'm planning for our upcoming trip to Disneyland and I saw this tour listed and I was wondering:

Has anyone done this tour?

Is it worth the money?

Any information would be helpful.

Thanks
Elaine

I took this tour earlier this month, and found it to include a fair amount of interesting information; however, I am an east-coaster, so those who actually know more about DL may not find it as enlightening. I also note that when we did not go on any rides, but I understand from previous reviews of the tour that the Jungle Cruise and Tiki Room normally are included (both were closed while I was there). Our tour also did not have lunch at the Disney Gallery (which too was closed...), but did receive front-row seats for a lunch show of Billy Hill and the Hillbillies at the Golden Horseshoe.

I really enjoyed the Walk in Walts Footsteps tour. I have been going to DL every year or more for the last 25 years and I have learned stuff I never knew on that tour. It is disappointing that it is not very "Behind the Scenes" But it is fun none-the-less. If I remember correctly, I got the tickets for this tour free with my reservation as part of a package. I've heard that the tour is actually a bit expensive so you really have to enjoy trivia to get a real kick out of it.

i'm interested in this tour too, can you give more deteils? we are 4 people coming on august and from spain, do you know about that tour in spanish?

do they have more tours? what do you think about the others?

Hi dvcspain - what part of Spain are you coming from?

There are a lot of CMs who speak Spanish, but I do not know if they have tours specifically in Spanish. That is something we'll have to find out. :)

HI!!!!

i was born in Andalusia, from the south of spain but now i'm living in the north,at zaragoza.

i know that there are tours in spanish, they told me that,i hope is true and they have somebody in spanish when we go, we have to book it 1 month before.

but we want to know what's the best tour and know more what we have to wait for.

no backstage? :guilty:

Ahhh - my grandfather was from Asturias, patria querida ... love it there. :)

There are no backstage tours at the Disneyland Resort. The Walk in Walt's Footsteps is the closest you'll get to the trivia that went into imaginearing this park.

I did the tour a couple of years ago, and my boyfriend and I were both bored by it. I have to admit though, that a lot of it had to do with our guide, Vincent (I will never forget his name!). He was just very dull and lifeless, so much so that some people in our group actually left along the way! When we began the tour, we were told to split into two groups. We wished we had joined the other one.

In terms of the information given, we learned a few new facts, but I have read SO many books about DL and Walt that I knew quite a few of the details they mentioned already. I really think we would have enjoyed it more had we had a more lively guide.

I plan on doing this tour in May. It was $50 per person to do it and I believe it is offered twice daily. Isn't it about 4 hours long?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter