A WDW countdown timer on every computer!!!

Roveer

Mouseketeer
Our family is patiently waiting for our upcoming trip to WDW. Mom had a request that I thought I could fulfill but it turned out to be quite a challenge.

Mom wanted a countdown clock on our computer. Not the traditional type on DIS, but right there on the computer. I went looking for such an animal and found several but none really did what I wanted. So I ended up building my own.

disneycountdownwallpaper.jpg

It sits there running all day long. Always ready to let us know when we are leaving. I've ended up putting this thing on almost every computer in the house!!!

It's basicaly a java countdown script running in an HTML background with a disney picture as wallpaper. Not really hard to do, but if you are crazy like me and have to have it, PM me and I'll see if I can put together some instructions on how to do it yourself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter