A WDW Family Follows in Walt's Footsteps: Our First Trip to Disneyland-updated 4/6 (DL Day 3)

MNtwinsplus1mom

Mouseketeer
My family just returned from our first (amazing) trip to Disneyland. We are so thankful for the help we received from all of you who share your insight and experience on the DISboards. I often am more of a lurker than a commenter, but have read here regularly and appreciate everyone who takes the time to ask questions and share their wisdom.

We also had the happy opportunity to receive help planning our trip from the amazing DIS Unplugged Disneyland Edition podcast team. For anyone who has not listened, I highly recommend the show to anyone who loves Disneyland or is considering a first visit. (That should account for everyone, right?) I started out as a DIS Unplugged Orlando show listener, but was intrigued by their love of Disneyland and special shows and videos focusing on the park, so I checked out the Disneyland podcast and enjoyed it right away. Each week, Tom, Michael, Mary Jo, Nancy & Tony record two shows, a Disneyland (& Southern California) News show and a second show about a specific topic (for example, topics covered have included hotel reviews, ideas for dining on a budget, other activities to do near Anaheim, & Disneyland's history). Anyway... they sometimes help a listener out with planning an upcoming trip to Disneyland, and I was recently one of the listeners who received help from them. Their advice really helped to make our trip the success it was. We adored Walt's original park and look forward to our next visit.

A few quick introductions: I'm Karin. My sweet husband is Jeff. We have three boys: Sam is the oldest (14), and his twin brothers are Kevin & Benji (11). Jeff went to Disneyland once years ago, so long ago he doesn't really remember it. The rest of us had never gone, and the kids had never visited California at all. I had only gone to San Diego once for work.

Day 1. April 13th (Wednesday)

After a short night of sleep, we awoke happily to our alarms on Wednesday. We took a cab to the airport for our 11:35am flight to LAX. Once we got through security, we picked up lunch at the food court, made the obligatory pre-flight Caribou (coffee shop) run, and walked to our gate. We enjoyed our smooth flight, during which the twins played games and Jeff worked on one of his presentations. (It was his conference in Anaheim that provided the excuse for the whole trip.) Sam and I watched the movie Ant Man, but I unfortunately slept through most of it due to our marathon packing session the night before. We landed at 1:40pm and made our way to baggage claim, where we were greeted by the welcome sight of our driver (from Lansky Transportation; I highly recommend them!) who was holding a sign with our name on it. (Fun!) He collected our bags and led us to the Suburban parked nearby that would take us to Anaheim. On our way there, we stopped at a grocery store called Ralph’s, where we bought a 24-pack of water, juice boxes, breakfast food, and snacks.

Benji on our way out of the airport, all ready for Disney fun:

At 3pm, we arrived at the Anaheim Marriott, which is located two blocks from Disneyland. This hotel had been reviewed on the podcast, which was nice, so I knew just what to expect, right down to the carpet. We selected the hotel because it was next to the convention that Jeff would be busy attending for our first several days. He's so sweet to me and was willing to stay at other places that cater more to families (with bunk beds, free breakfasts, etc.), but we wanted to be nice to him. He was cheerfully letting us all tag along on what could have been a simple work trip, after all.

After checking into the hotel, we enjoyed a zippy elevator ride to our pool-view room on the 11th floor. The elevators are unique at the hotel: we would type in our floor number on a keypad, and in short order it would respond with the elevator number we should board, and the corresponding elevator would take us up to it in a flash. The room we booked was a “Deluxe Double” room, which was described on the hotel’s website as a larger guest room (365 square feet) with a balcony and two double beds.

After we settled into the room and the rollaway that we had requested arrived, I took the boys for a swim while Jeff did some work. The pool was nice, with an interesting half-covered layout:

The only problem was that the water was fairly cold, so after a while we just cuddled up with towels and relaxed.

After our swim, we returned to the room and changed for dinner. We’d been looking forward to trying Roscoe’s Chicken and Waffles, which was a short walk from our hotel.

We saw this on the way near another hotel:

Most of us selected the classic chicken and waffles. The place came highly recommended by the podcast team. And others.

We all loved our meals.

Love, love the chicken and waffles combination. A close-up, because it's sooooo good:

Sam & I first had chicken and waffles in 2014 at the Polynesian’s quick service restaurant, but it was different there: spicy chicken, lettuce, & ranch dressing, on top of two small Belgian waffles with syrup. We loved it, so I make it for him for a special treat sometimes. We both enjoy it, but the rest of our family thinks we're crazy.

The Roscoe's version was adored by all. Kevin was especially fond of Roscoe’s and vigorously and repeatedly pleaded for a return visit.

The twins and I found room for dessert afterward, at Joe’s Italian Ice. Kevin and Benji ordered strawberry and tangerine, respectively. I chose the peanut butter cup flavor, and it was spectacular.

We then walked back to the hotel and went to bed. Our bodies were still operating on Central Standard Time, so we were tired. Also, we wanted to be able to wake up early to arrive at Disneyland for Rope Drop. Oh, and of course Jeff had the conference to attend! He would have a presentation to do every day, so had a lot to do while we were busy playing.

Next time: Our first day at Disneyland!

Last edited:
I thought before going on, I would share our itinerary. We would be in California for 11 nights and had big plans in store for us. Here they are! :cheer2:

Disneyland/California Vacation Itinerary (April 13-24, 2016)

1. April 13 (Wednesday) – Arriving in Anaheim

a. Arrive at LAX in early afternoon
b. Take Lansky transportation to Anaheim Marriott, pausing for a grocery store stop on the way
c. Walk to Roscoe’s Chicken and Waffles for dinner, and Joe’s Italian Ice for dessert
d. Swim at hotel pool

2. April 14 (Thursday) – Disneyland

a. KARIN AND THE BOYS go to parks all day, beginning with DL Magic Morning at 8am
b. JEFF joins us when he is done
c. See Paint the Night Parade (8pm) and fireworks (8:40pm)

3. April 15 (Friday) – Huntington Beach

a. KARIN AND THE BOYS rent a car and drive to Huntington Beach at 10am. While there, bike and go to Duke’s for lunch
b. Downtown Disney later with Jeff
c. Dinner at 6pm at PCH Grill's "Beachside Bonfire Buffet" at Paradise Pier Hotel

4. April 16 (Saturday) – Disneyland Hotel day

a. Go via cab to Disneyland Hotel and check in
b. Take hotel tours (Disneyland Hotel & Grand Californian) if available, swim, relax at hotel
c. Dinner at Tangaroa Terrace or Trader Sam’s at Disneyland Hotel, with live music

5. April 17 (Sunday) – San Diego

a. Drive to San Diego area
b. At 10am be at Del Mar City Beach for sand castle class
c. La Jolla Beach to see sea lions (if have time)
d. Go to In-n-Out Burger for lunch
e. See Midway aircraft carrier
f. Visit Seaport Village or Balboa Park briefly (if have time)
g. Go to Slater’s 50/50 for dinner
h. Drive back to Disneyland Hotel

6. April 18 (Monday) - Disneyland

a. Everyone goes to DCA including Early Entry (EE)
b. See World of Color with Fastpass (get blue in AM) at 8:15pm

7. April 19 (Tuesday) – Disneyland

a. Everyone goes to DL including EE
b. Minnie and Friends character breakfast at Plaza Inn at 10am
c. See Paint the Night Parade (8:15pm) and fireworks (9pm)

8. April 20 (Wednesday) – Disneyland

a. Everyone goes to DCA including EE
b. Lunch at Carnation Café at 12:30pm

9. April 21 (Thursday) – Disneyland

a. Everyone goes to DL including EE
b. KARIN & SAM do Walk in Walt's Footsteps tour starting at 10:30am
c. JEFF & TWINS have lunch at Rainforest Café at 12:30pm
d. See Paint the Night Parade (8:15pm) and fireworks (9pm)

10. April 22 (Friday) – Drive to LA, Forest Lawn Memorial Park, Tam O’Shanter

a. Breakfast at Steakhouse 55 at Disneyland Hotel at 8am
b. Relax at hotel or swim
c. Check out of DLH at 11am & pick up minivan at Alamo
d. Drive to SpringHill Suites in Burbank and drop off bags
e. Forest Lawn Memorial Park
f. Dinner at Tam O’Shanter (Reserved for 5pm, requesting #31, Walt’s Table)
g. Swim at hotel pool

11. April 23 (Saturday) – Reagan Library, Griffith Park Observatory

a. Reagan Library in Simi Valley
b. Griffith Park Observatory (including before and after sunset)

12. April 24 (Sunday) – Griffith Park, Studio drive-by

a. Griffith Park carousel and Los Angeles Live Steamers train ride
c. Drive by Walt Disney Studios
d. Drive to airport in afternoon and return rental car to Alamo

Last edited:
So excited to follow along! We are heading to DLR and northern CA this summer ... can't wait to hear about your experience at the DLH (we are staying there as well ... it looks so very DISNEY!).

12 days in SoCal...count me in!
:welcome: So excited for you! I wish I could go back tomorrow.

So excited to follow along! We are heading to DLR and northern CA this summer ... can't wait to hear about your experience at the DLH (we are staying there as well ... it looks so very DISNEY!).
:welcome: We adored the theming of DLH. You will love it! I took a ton of pictures of the room, because I thought the details were so fun and impressive. Wow - Disneyland and northern California. That sounds like a long - but - gorgeous drive. So many stunning places to visit in California.

Count me in!
:welcome:And I must say that I love your avatar! Reminds me a bit of this cute mug I wished I picked up at DL. Guess I have to go back, now...
s-l300.jpg

s-l300.jpg

Day 2. April 14th (Thursday)

We woke up early, so we could get to Disneyland before it opened. The boys had juice and doughnut holes in our room for breakfast, a vacation tradition of ours. After a walk of about 20 minutes, we got in line at one of the turnstiles. Disneyland officially opened at 9am, but we used a “Magic Morning” entry that came with our pass to provide us entry an hour early.

We walked quickly to Fantasyland and joined the crowd in line for Peter Pan. It was a 20-minute wait, not too bad. After that, we rode Dumbo, Pinocchio’s Daring Journey, and the Storybook Land Canal Boats, which was very similar to an attraction in Disneyland Paris, except that this one had a live guide narrating it.

We were amazed at the crowds so early in the day, even though I knew to expect crowds, of course, in advance. I saw the longest lines I think I've seen at a Disney park at the start of a day. (I will note we do normally travel in the off-season as a rule & avoid busier days as much as possible.) We still LOVED Disneyland and had a great time, but are not used to accomplishing so little ride-wise in the morning. We were just thrilled to be there, so relaxed, adjusted expectations, and enjoyed it.

At this point I remembered I had not eaten breakfast or had my coffee yet, so we had a snack at Jolly Holiday Bakery, pausing on our way to grab FastPasses for Buzz Lightyear and Star Tours. As big Mary Poppins fans, we found the theming of the restaurant adorable.

See?

The boys ordered as appropriate at 10am: a piece of chocolate cake, a Mickey cookie, and a big chocolate chip muffin. Vacation food. I did little better, and only if you disregard all the half and half and sugar in my coffee. Okay, I did worse: Coffee & a cupcake. The coffee hit the spot, but my 60th Anniversary Cupcake was a mistake. I bought it largely because I fell for the festive theming, as I had with a cute Olaf cupcake from our last WDW trip. Neither cupcake tasted as good as they looked, unfortunately.

We rode King Arthur Carrousel after our snack, where we tried for Jingles, Julie Andrews’ horse, but discovered that a little girl had beaten us to it. We took a look at it afterward and loved the details.

We rode in more circles on the Mad Tea Party next. Benji was my partner for the ride, and he held onto the wheel firmly to ensure there was no excessive spinning.

We headed to Tomorrowland next, riding a family favorite, Buzz Lightyear, first. The boys enjoyed being able to remove the blaster from the panel for shooting, a step-up from the Walt Disney World version. The kids explored the Star Trader store while I dashed out for more FastPasses for Buzz and Star Tours.

A beautiful thing:

Love, love, love old-school paper FastPasses!!

We rode Star Tours afterward, enjoying the new characters from Star Wars: The Force Awakens. Then we stumbled upon a Chip hat that Kevin was thrilled to get, to go along with Benji’s Dale hat, which he’d purchased on a previous trip. (We usually get a hat for each of the boys on our Disney vacations.) After they were all set with that, it was time for more Buzz Lightyear!

Love this sign.

The day was warming up, but we were wearing sweatshirts because it had been cool in the morning. I decided to rent a locker to store some items we no longer wanted to wear or carry. As I was rushing out of our room in the morning, I had accidentally taken both my purse and my backpack with me, when I only needed the backpack. This was ridiculous, so I was thrilled to throw my purse in a locker.

We decided to get lunch at Bengal Barbecue, which was a nice excuse to see Adventureland. We enjoyed eating our tasty meal of Tiger Tails (breadsticks), Chieftain Chicken Skewers, and Bengal Beef Skewers at the Golden Horseshoe saloon, where we caught their 1:00 show. We had lingered outside the restaurant, food in hand, wondering if we could bring in “outside food,” when a performer standing out front noticed us and implored us to come in, stating that food purchased elsewhere and “animal headed children" were both most welcome. We loved the show! Very funny. I liked how they pulled guests out of the audience and incorporated them in the story in a clever and humorous way. There was a man cast as the town drunk, for example, whose job was to say “I’ll drink to that!” on cue. The show was a nice break for our feet, too.

We stopped in a shop in Frontierland where we paid 50 cents to make Woody dance.

We returned to Tomorrowland after lunch, where we saw The Path of the Jedi film at 2:00. It is shown at a cool theatre where the seats move a little in coordination with the action on the screen. We then picked up another batch of Star Tours FastPasses (seeing a pattern yet?) for later in the evening.

I always love checking out the theming on the bathroom signs. Tomorrowland had great ones!

I realized it was time for more coffee for me, because

I got this round at the Market House on Main Street. I loved the décor there! So warm and inviting. Along with my drink, I picked up a Starbucks Disneyland “You Are Here” mug, which we deposited in our locker. On our way out of the park, we met Goofy in his festive 60th Anniversary clothes.

Next time: We wrap up our first day, including California Adventure, and Jeff returns to finish the day together with some festive 60th Anniversary evening entertainment.

Last edited:
Loving the review so far! Ill have to listen to your planning segments on the podcast. Looking forward to reading more :)

Great start Karin! Looking forward to reading more.

:thanks: and so glad you're joining in. Welcome! I'm finishing our second day up tonight, so there will be more posted shortly.

Loving the review so far! Ill have to listen to your planning segments on the podcast. Looking forward to reading more :)

:welcome: & thanks for the kind words! The podcast team was really fantastic. I was grateful for the opportunity to tap into their wealth of knowledge. I still listen the same as before, even though a trip isn't imminent, sadly.

We hopped on over to Disney California Adventure after our visit with Goofy, arriving at 3pm. Gotta love the short walk between parks! I timed it and it was literally a 1-minute walk from one gate to the other. (We haven’t park-hopped at Walt Disney World since 1999, well before these guys were with us, so we all found it quite exciting!)

Once inside the park, we were immediately impressed with the gorgeous Buena Vista Street area. Oswald the Lucky Rabbit was receiving visitors, so we happily said hello.

Love the "Storytellers" statue near Carthay Circle restaurant.

We had decided in advance to limit our time in California Adventure that day to the Grizzly Peak area. We had several things we wanted to do there, including Soarin’ and Grizzly River Run. We picked up FastPasses for Soarin’ right away. We were excited to see the current film, which we love, because it is expected to be going away forever when the new Soarin’ Around the World comes to the U.S. parks in June.

As we were walking, we spotted the twins’ favorite characters: Chip ‘n’ Dale! Unfortunately, just after we got in line, a cast member informed us that the line was closed. She paused, looking at our obviously big Chip ‘n’ Dale fans, and suggested that we might like to go for a walk with them as they were leaving. Yes, please! It really was a treat to take that walk. The characters were very friendly.

We explored the Redwood Creek Challenge Trail next. I learned that carrying a cup of hot coffee on a bunch of bouncy rope bridges is not a good plan. Ice cream for Sam & Kevin followed. As we paused for them to eat it, Kevin gleefully inquired, "Have you started planning our next trip to Disneyland yet?" Benji followed up with the declaration that "Disneyland is way better than Disney world!" Of course, they still love Walt Disney World, but it was so good to know how much they were enjoying themselves, and that they were already eager to return. :flower:

So many exciting new places to see!

We rode Soarin’ when our FastPass window opened up. While in line, I read a text from Jeff saying that he was on his way to meet us, but had gotten lost and couldn't find the entrance to the park. :confused:

When we were done with the ride, there he was! It turns out that he ended up taking a very long route to get to us. He described being on a crazily winding sidewalk at one point along the way & I immediately realized he was on a path the Disneyland podcast team had mentioned that follows Disneyland Drive near the Disney hotels and is shaped like a Hidden Mickey. Here it is:

Anyway, it turns out that Disneyland Drive looks like a good route to take (from the Anaheim Marriott) on a map, but it’s easy to walk right past Disneyland if you go that way, because Downtown Disney (which doubles as the path to Disneyland) is actually elevated above Disneyland Drive. Jeff did miss the entrance for that reason and ended up backtracking. He went south on Disneyland Drive, east on Katella and then north on Harbor, to reach the main pedestrian entrance on the complete other side of Disneyland (the east side). Bummer.

I enjoyed being able to tell him about the Hidden Mickey path, although it of course did not soothe his sore feet. It was so nice to just be together and catch up on our separate day’s adventures for a few minutes, and then we had to split up again... Two rides would be closing for refurbishment so we needed to tackle them next: Grizzly River Run & the Matterhorn.

We picked up FastPasses for Grizzly River Run, and then Sam and I hopped to Disneyland to ride the Matterhorn. We waited in line (because FastPass was not an option for that ride), and ended up on the Tomorrowland side of the attraction, which - as I remembered as we stood waiting - is known to be bumpier. It was fine for us, though. The recently-added seat cushions made the ride more comfortable than it used to be when it was apparently dubbed the “Batterhorn.” Unfortunately, when I rode it I was feeling sick with a headache and queasy with a stomach ache. :worried: It’s my theory that this developed because I had my breakfast late and it was so sugary. I still loved the ride and am thankful we rode before it closed for the duration of our trip.

While Sam and I were busy, the others returned to Redwood Creek Challenge Trail, then rode Soarin’ using FastPasses Jeff received from another guest. Love giving/getting surprise paper FastPasses. Yay, Disneyland! :thumbsup2

Sam and I returned to California Adventure, picked up Kevin, and the three of us rode Grizzly River Run. Kevin was not a fan, because of the drops, but Sam and I liked it, and felt it was better than Kali River Rapids, a similar attraction in Animal Kingdom.

When our whole group reunited, we hopped to Disneyland where we immediately bought a fleece Mickey blanket (which I’d planned in advance to get for the parade). Hey, here’s a tip regarding the blanket. It was the “purchase with purchase” deal, where you are able to purchase it for $20 (and that included a matching bag), if you spend a certain amount on other things at the same time. Well, my tip is that you can use receipts from the same day that total the required amount (I believe I had to spend $50 to be able to buy the blanket). So, by showing my receipts from earlier that day, I could buy the blanket. Disney is so helpful in separating me from my money. :rolleyes:

We had planned on our first night to watch the parade & fireworks from Main Street, but it was not looking good for front row spots, so moved onto plan B: It's a Small World. We found perfect spots, the best I have ever had for a parade, just one hour before the show. :goodvibes

At first I was not sure where we should be exactly, so I asked a cast member about it. She was so helpful. She pointed out to me exactly where to sit, and even watched to make sure we got it right. It was an area near the front of the parade route, just to the side of the reserved seating for the Aladdin’s Oasis package.

I spread out our new blanket & sat down on it to hold our spot, happy to rest because still not feeling great. Here are my feet, to show our location.

Jeff & the boys went to ride Star Tours using FastPasses we'd gotten earlier in the afternoon. They returned with pizza from Red Rocket's Pizza Port for our dinner about 45 minutes later. It was good, but extra saucy and overpriced (for pizza - $7.50 per slice). Kevin raved about the pizza. Loved it.

The Paint the Night parade was amazing! We could not have been happier with our awesome view. I was thrilled to be able to watch Disney evening entertainment with zero chance of obstructions, like kids on shoulders or people holding iPads up & filming it.

After the parade concluded, we moved forward to the railing in front of It's a Small World for the fireworks. We actually considered leaving, because the fireworks appeared iffy. Instead of starting on schedule, there was an announcement that they were evaluating wind conditions and would be making a decision about whether to go ahead.

The people next to us left, because they felt sure it would be canceled. We are so glad we stayed. The announcement soon came that the show was in fact on, and we had another incredible view of the amazing projections on the front of Small World and tons of gorgeous fireworks above it.

We were so happy we stayed!

On our way out everything looked so pretty all lit up for the night.

The castle. Charming.

Yeah, it's smaller, but I was well-prepared for it, so wasn't surprised. I love the history of the castle and always think of that old photograph of Walt in front of it.

Love that the lamp in Walt's apartment above the fire station remains lit in his honor:

And so fun that Disney doesn't miss an opportunity to be silly with their signage:

After we reluctantly exited the park, we walked back to our hotel. We stopped on the way at CVS pharmacy, where I looked for insoles for Benji's shoes (forgot the ones I just bought at home & the poor guy was in pain) and we picked up some other items. The walk seemed much longer at the end of the day, which is what I expected. In hindsight, ART would have been worth it for our family. We also could have taken the Toy Story Lot shuttle, but I forgot about that trick. Whoops!

Next time: A day at the beach and some Disney fun at night

Last edited:
We also had the happy opportunity to receive help planning our trip from the amazing DIS Unplugged Disneyland Edition podcast team. For anyone who has not listened, I highly recommend the show to anyone who loves Disneyland or is considering a first visit.

I haven't even read the rest of your report yet - just went straight to itunes to check it out and downloaded a tonne of them! Thanks so much. :)

ETA - I have now read it and am even more happy that you stayed at the Marriott which is where we will be staying in 2 weeks. I'm always kind of floored to read that you were able to go to the drug store on the way back...used to being in WDW where it is total (blissful) Disney Isolation!!!

Last edited:
I haven't even read the rest of your report yet - just went straight to itunes to check it out and downloaded a tonne of them! Thanks so much. :)

ETA - I have now read it and am even more happy that you stayed at the Marriott which is where we will be staying in 2 weeks. I'm always kind of floored to read that you were able to go to the drug store on the way back...used to being in WDW where it is total (blissful) Disney Isolation!!!

:welcome:

Thanks for reading. How exciting to be so close to your trip! Have you checked out the great videos the DIS has put out this month about Disneyland? Very helpful; I especially like the dining ones. Mmmm.

I love the Disney bubble at WDW also! Disneyland was just fantastic even without the full bubble experience all the time, though.

Is this your first trip there? If so, let me know if you have any questions! I'm no expert of course, but I learned a lot in my planning and on our trip.

Have a great time planning! :flower1:

Hi there:wave2:

Loving your report so far and I am looking forward to more. I always love reading about peoples reactions to Disneyland when they go for the first time:goodvibes I may be an Australian, but I have spent over 100 days in total at Disneyland ( and will be adding to that later this year ::yes:: ) It's my favourite place in the whole wide world.

Can't wait for more of your report:thumbsup2

Hi there:wave2:

Loving your report so far and I am looking forward to more. I always love reading about peoples reactions to Disneyland when they go for the first time:goodvibes I may be an Australian, but I have spent over 100 days in total at Disneyland ( and will be adding to that later this year ::yes:: ) It's my favourite place in the whole wide world.

Can't wait for more of your report:thumbsup2

:welcome: Thank you for reading. So glad you said hello!

Wow, I think that's fantastic that you have gotten to Disneyland so many times. Well done! Makes me feel even sillier that I waited so long because it seemed kind of far away. Only about 4 hours for me!

I can understand why you would keep coming back. Walt Disney World feels like home to me, since we've visited many times since I was 7 years old. Now, I was so impressed with Disneyland that I think it would be nice to alternate going to the two US parks. I'm curious - have you been to Disney World in your travels to America?

Hello. I listened to a couple of the podcasts when they were helping plan your trip. I also think I listened to the one when you were back from your trip letting them know how the trip was. I love listening to that podcast every Sunday morning. I am usually a week behind.

I was considering doing the Magic Morning and heading to Fantasyland as well. Good to know it will be crowded. I haven't been able to ride Alice or Storybook Canal boats since I was little, so I was really wanting to get those in this trip (August).

I am enjoying your report so far. Glad you had a great time.

:welcome: Thank you for reading. So glad you said hello!

Wow, I think that's fantastic that you have gotten to Disneyland so many times. Well done! Makes me feel even sillier that I waited so long because it seemed kind of far away. Only about 4 hours for me!

I can understand why you would keep coming back. Walt Disney World feels like home to me, since we've visited many times since I was 7 years old. Now, I was so impressed with Disneyland that I think it would be nice to alternate going to the two US parks. I'm curious - have you been to Disney World in your travels to America?

Yes, Disneyland is my "home" away from home!
I have never been to WDW. I am sure I will get there one day but Disneyland has my heart:love: Only 118 more sleeps until I am back:flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!