A Week in the World - 10/7 - 10/21

Skipped the mediocre hotel breakfast in favor of a lie in and a lunch reservation at Hollywood Brown Derby. I’ve hit all of my must rides if the trip so just wandered around DHS doing some of the less popular attractions like Vacation Shorts and One Man’s Dream. Lunch at HBD did not disappoint.

Florida Collins - this is a great refreshing drink

IMG_3296.jpeg

Bread and butter
IMG_3297.jpegIMG_3298.jpeg

Escargot
IMG_3300.jpeg

White bordeaux
IMG_3301.jpeg

Tomato and burrata salad - good, but I preferred the previous version. The bowl made this kind of hard to eat and I wasn’t a huge fan of the croutons and citrus segments.
IMG_3302.jpeg

And that’s my last Disney meal. Really looking forward to the progressive dinner tonight. And then relaxing for a week on a cruise. Sadly, expecting the food to be a big step down, but I’m sure I’ll find my way. I always do.

Thank you so much for the reviews. I love how much of a foodie you are. I am too. Much appreciated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter