A Year of Disney: Dec 6-7 - My first Solo Trip! (complete)

Jaina

Actually, my name is Sara. It's a long, VMK story.
As I said in my most recent trip report (Mothers/Daughters Trip 11/19), I have wanted an annual pass of some sort for the longest time, and this year I started working part time (on top of juggling my 5 kids - I now host a microschool class with one of my kids in it, and still get to be at home with my 3-year-old) and finally made my AP dreams happen with the Flex Pass! On that first trip I fulfilled a Bucket List item I've been trying to hit for a few years: I finally rode Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes!
PwLeZ4Y.jpg

Another set of Disney bucket list items was fulfilled about a month ago when I did my very first solo trip, which was also the weekend of the Candlelight Processional. During all my last trips over the last 10 years or so, we've always planned it for low-ish crowd times and weekdays. We were paying too much per trip to want to fight huge crowds, especially if we had kiddos with us. But now with my work schedule (M-Th) weekends are the best option, so it's been a little exciting to hit Fridays and Saturdays over the last two trips!

I wasn't even sure if this last one was going to happen, since we had a couple of crazy weekends. Thanksgiving my whole extended family was in town (there are 28 of us with all my siblings/spouses and nieces/nephews/kids) and then that turned into a longer weekend because my SIL had some family tragedy, and we ended up with their 4 young kids along with our own for much of Saturday and Sunday. We were happy to be able to help, but I felt pretty bad going off and abandoning my husband the next weekend after all that! He knew I would be really sad if I didn't go though, so he pushed me to make it happen anyways. He has a lot of anxiety, and holding down the fort with 5 kids (and work) really pushes him sometimes, but he is working so hard to be supportive of my crazy AP year. I love and appreciate him so much!
xmRKVMn.jpg

I meant to wake up about 6:00 AM on Friday, Dec 6th and leave as soon as I could get away (to avoid rush hour complications in Phoenix) but instead I woke up closer to 5, and of course couldn't sleep, haha. Score - there was time for a shower, and I got away by about 6, I think. The drive was nice. No traffic issues, I had an interesting audio book by an author I've really been enjoying (K.M. Shea), and a few hours into the trip, I saw this awesome car:
B5NDnP6.jpg

I know, I know, I shouldn't be taking pictures while driving, but I really couldn't help myself! :P

I was in the Donald parking by 11:25 AM local time and headed out! Also a first for me: I've never arrived halfway through the day. The closest was when we got there about half an hour after rope drop when I came with friends who had passes, and it killed me just a little bit. :) It was nice to feel more relaxed this time, and to be able to do "two" days without extra time away from my family, feeling like I had to be there super early to get my money's worth. I was pretty darn excited, and the weather was nice. (For now, haha) There was lots of predictions of rain, so instead of taking one of my beloved Loungefly bags, I had to opt for my full-size Mickey backpack, so I could tote extra rain gear and "just in case" items.
rOBUOxt.jpg

kFyl2vb.jpg

When I walked into California Adventure (I was most excited about this, since I hadn't been there since April) I grabbed my first Maxpass for Guardians of the Galaxy (my favorite ride in that park) and then finally decided to go on Grizzly River Rapids, since the waits were very minimal. I went twice in a row, and really enjoyed riding with other groups, including several people who had never been on the ride. I mostly wanted to make sure my pants stayed dry, since it wasn't warm, and since chafing can kill a day at Disney, haha. So, of course, my poncho ripped and had a huge hole in the bad during the second ride, which meant the my backside got nice and wet. 🤣 I was more or less prepared for that, with my big backpack, so it didn't cause a big problem.
oqwM6zh.jpg

aYrucXc.jpg

Next, I walked through the Redwood Challenge Trail, because I hadn't been in there in ages, for whatever reason. Like, probably not since 2005. It was cute and Christmassy, and I took some pictures.
3ke2iuk.jpg

As I exited out of the Challenge Trail, what to my wondering eyes should appear, but a booth selling peppermint churros, with very little line. Yes, please. (This was my second specialty churro ever, after the Santa's Milk and Cookies one I had tried a few weeks before! Guys, it was so very messy, haha! I was wishing I had packed some wet wipes, but somehow I never think of that when I don't have any small kids with me. Silly me.
5jUydJS.jpg

osE3vp0.jpg

dS0SLD6.jpg

8cgC1D7.jpg

5tD4bWY.jpg

I still had some time before my MaxPass was up, so I headed for another low-wait ride that I really enjoy, the Silly Symphony Swings. I love the views up on that platform, too! I have to be a little careful these days about what I do with my head during the ride though, or I get dizzy-ish.
FWo1ix9.jpg

7WEwWwH.jpg

qt1NfVh.jpg

Time for my Guardians fastpass! On my way over, I took a picture of this little beauties, which I may or may not have bought one of during a great online sale on the DisneyStore site. It's what I was planning to use this trip until all the rain predictions! There was a bunch of construction around the front of Guardians, which was a little confusing at first. Especially since the fastpass line was super long at the moment! It took about 25 minutes from getting in the FP line to getting on the lift. Not as bad as it looked, but longer than I usually wait with FP. (I scored with a front row seat though!) While in line I grabbed a FP for the Incredicoaster.
IiL2iw3.jpg

C2U403v.jpg

j8tUoX2.jpg

As I exited the Guardians store, it was raining pretty heavily (just before 2 PM). Time to break out the poncho!
4b5DZXy.jpg

I was not feeling Incredicoaster at ALL in this rain, (even if it was open) so I made my way over towards Disneyland. I was seeing a lot of people who were less prepared, and some of them with kids, and was being grateful I didn't have my own with me. Kids (the un-adventurous ones, like several of mine) can get miserable in the rain fast. Especially when they're not used to it much where we're from, haha.

I remembered that when it was super hot on one visit that Donald and Daisy were meeting inside the photo place on the left as you're getting ready to exit, so I decided to check there for characters. Jackpot! And with less than a 10 minute wait! I've never gotten a picture with both Mickey and Minnie before!
5nQc67C.jpg

Love your posts @Jaina! When is your next planned trip?

Thanks! My next trip is with my husband, coming up one week from tomorrow! Which is why I'm hurrying to try to get this little report done before then!

It was 2:20 PM when I hopped over to Disneyland. I have never been in the parks when it’s as rainy as that, so it was fun to see everything wet and shiny. Thankfully it wasn’t also cold (well, not too cold), so wearing my Croc flip flops was perfect. I didn’t have to worry about them getting (staying) wet, but my toes weren’t freezing.
ahOisjp.jpg

I was having trouble with my iPhone charging from my battery back up, and wanted to find another lightning cord to see if the cord just wasn’t maintaining a good connection with all the motion, but I couldn’t find one! Different CM’s kept sending me to different stores that they thought had them, and then they didn’t, or they were just the stores to buy the Fuel rod system, which I didn’t want. :P People were looking kinda miserable as they rain continued on, but it made for some pretty pictures.

wBy0wo0.jpg

UBFv1Ng.jpg

It was time for my late lunch/early dinner reservation at the River Belle Terrace. I was so happy to have a mid-afternoon reservation to get out of the rain and just sit for a while. They weren’t taking any walk ups even though the crowds were lower, because it was wet enough that they weren’t seating anyone outside. I was excited to try one of the seasonal holiday offerings that had sounded really good to me: Burnt Ends Grilled Cheese Sandwich. I forget how quickly you get your food most of the time at these mid grade sit down restaurants. Since they only offer a select number of things, they usually have one ready.

xUpJeQb.jpg

ftbZvUZ.jpg

I wasn’t a huge fan though. The little potato/tator tot things were yummier than the sandwich, which was just okay, and didn’t seem exceedingly fresh. It was just a touch spicy for me, the meat wasn’t tender, and the cheese texture left something to be desired. I don't like beans, so I don't have an opinion on them. It was fine, just not worth $20+. For that kind of money, I want my sandwich-in-a-donut a.k.a. a Monte Cristo!

I had a Hyperspace Mountain fastpass coming up, so I headed that direction. (Still, in the rain) Everything looks different when it’s cloudy and wet. Being from AZ most of my life, overcast days make me pretty happy, so that was nice.
XZtbzey.jpg

mOumVjz.jpg

VAYqYA6.jpg

I think I actually had two fastpasses fairly back to back somehow. I’m not sure how. But I have pictures from the ride at 4:10 and 4:25. I don’t remember. It was fun, though!

XwyKnir.jpg

And then we have my awkward Meet and Greet with Darth Vader. The first time I’m met him, but I am so bad at these things guys. I needed my kids with me for that one! Also, there was no Photopass photographer, and I was surprised by that, and just handed them my phone quickly. With all the rain, I think the lens needed a quick clean...
GH1Ag1v.jpg

FG44f6u.jpg

A few more pretty pictures in the rain! (You can see the set up for the Candlelight Processional behind the train station) I finally found plain lightning cords at the Photo Supply Co., but they were pushing $30! I decided I’d rather take a little trip back to the parking garage at those rates, and try one of my extras…
cEHxzhJ.jpg

BJV0ZSg.jpg

8eR2K7T.jpg

UmHY0p5.jpg

bGTIItI.jpg

(So here’s me and Donald – as close as I got to him this trip!)
lPf17Xs.jpg

Found your TR today and have enjoyed reading it so far. Sorry it rained on you but I guess a rainy day at Disney is always better than a sunny day at home (and work!). I love your sparkly ears, I really want to get some for my next trip. I never thought about getting some before but on my last trip (that was DL Paris - TR in Sig below if interested) I saw so many people with them I almost got some for myself but I didn't and now I wish I did.

I am planning a trip in September to DL so I have started my research and TR reading in preparation. I am a WDW vet and have never been to DL but I have wanted to go for years and finally an opportunity came up that I couldn't pass up.

Looking forward to reading more!

I love reading your trip reports because we live in AZ and have five kiddos, too! Going to Disneyland with so many children takes planning and I love reading about your take on it. We've gone twice in just the last 1.5 years and we are missing it already. The kids are asking when we're going again, but it's soooo expensive! I am considering getting Flex passes for everyone for Christmas next year. It will be a lot, but we figure it will kind of be Christmas/vacation wrapped into one. How do you like the Flex pass so far? I have been reading mainly great things about it. Thanks for taking the time for your trip reports!

Thanks! My next trip is with my husband, coming up one week from tomorrow! Which is why I'm hurrying to try to get this little report done before then!
YAY! I can't wait to hear about your ROTR experience! We are going at the end of the month so super nervous about having to get a family of 5 up at the crack of dawn in order to ride, if need be!

Found your TR today and have enjoyed reading it so far. Sorry it rained on you but I guess a rainy day at Disney is always better than a sunny day at home (and work!). I love your sparkly ears, I really want to get some for my next trip. I never thought about getting some before but on my last trip (that was DL Paris - TR in Sig below if interested) I saw so many people with them I almost got some for myself but I didn't and now I wish I did.

I am planning a trip in September to DL so I have started my research and TR reading in preparation. I am a WDW vet and have never been to DL but I have wanted to go for years and finally an opportunity came up that I couldn't pass up.

Looking forward to reading more!
Oh, I wasn't sorry about the rain! It was unusual, but like I said, since I didn't have a bunch of kids with me, it was mostly great to have the crowds quieter, since I know they can be insane on a weekend during the holidays! I got my sparkly ears (and all my ears, actually - I haven't ever liked any quite enough to want to pay nearly $30 at the parks!) at the Disney Store outlet (which gets Parks merchandise) here in Arizona! I believe those silver ones were about $7! I will have to check out your trip to DL Paris. We have been watching the Imagineering documentary on Disney+ and have been loving learning more about the building of the other parks! I hope you have the best trip in September! (And that it's not crazy hot, though that's nothing like hot in WDW - the only time I've been there was in July!)

I love reading your trip reports because we live in AZ and have five kiddos, too! Going to Disneyland with so many children takes planning and I love reading about your take on it. We've gone twice in just the last 1.5 years and we are missing it already. The kids are asking when we're going again, but it's soooo expensive! I am considering getting Flex passes for everyone for Christmas next year. It will be a lot, but we figure it will kind of be Christmas/vacation wrapped into one. How do you like the Flex pass so far? I have been reading mainly great things about it. Thanks for taking the time for your trip reports!
I'm glad my reports are still helpful to some people! I feel like people are on regular social media more than on these boards these days, but I still love the more involved reports and interactions! I love the Flex Pass so far! I'm not sure if it will continue to be so easy to get reservations as more and more people buy it, so I would keep a close eye on that, but that would be super fun to get them for the whole family! It is so so expensive with a bigger family. This year, since I have a pass, everyone's getting a turn to go with me at least once. We took them all in April, but my daughter is Disney-crazy and is saving up again so she can go twice this year (at least) and the others are saving birthday money and whatnot so they can each have a trip with me!

YAY! I can't wait to hear about your ROTR experience! We are going at the end of the month so super nervous about having to get a family of 5 up at the crack of dawn in order to ride, if need be!
I can't wait to see how it goes. 🤣 My poor husband; I had said he could sleep in if he wanted while I rope-dropped (We've been married almost 15 years; we're totally fine with separating some so we both get what's most important to us, haha) but now he's going to need to be there early with my at least Friday so we can try to get a boarding party. I don't even care if I somehow don't make it on, since I'll have more chances this year, but he would really enjoy the ride, I know, so we're going to try for it! Where are you traveling from, Tylerrog94? Sometimes the time difference can really be in your favor if you're east of CA when it comes to those early mornings! AZ is an hour ahead in the winter, and that will be my saving grace for getting him out of bed and through security by 7:30...

I can't wait to see how it goes. 🤣 My poor husband; I had said he could sleep in if he wanted while I rope-dropped (We've been married almost 15 years; we're totally fine with separating some so we both get what's most important to us, haha) but now he's going to need to be there early with my at least Friday so we can try to get a boarding party. I don't even care if I somehow don't make it on, since I'll have more chances this year, but he would really enjoy the ride, I know, so we're going to try for it! Where are you traveling from, Tylerrog94? Sometimes the time difference can really be in your favor if you're east of CA when it comes to those early mornings! AZ is an hour ahead in the winter, and that will be my saving grace for getting him out of bed and through security by 7:30...

We are neighbors of sorts! We are from the Yuma Area! So it's me (25), my parents, and my siblings (12+14) who go a few times a year together. We always look forward to taking advantage of the 1 hr time warp!

We are neighbors of sorts! We are from the Yuma Area! So it's me (25), my parents, and my siblings (12+14) who go a few times a year together. We always look forward to taking advantage of the 1 hr time warp!
I envy your "short" drive vs. the Mesa/Phoenix area, but not quite enough to move to Yuma. :) It is such a nice time difference for us when it's the adults. When we have our kids, it's almost nicer to go when it's not DST, because they're up at 5:30 AM our time. 4:30 AM on vacation is ridicuous, little friends...

I made it back over to scan into CA about 5:45 PM, stalked Captain Marvel's meet n greet for a few minutes (I felt too silly to actually wait in line and get a picture, since she was a face character... I just really liked the movie!) then showed up for my FP time at GotG at 6 PM. Another good ride - I was in and out pretty quickly.
DFBbVOc.jpg

Nd56w21.jpg

wRMJX0n.jpg

aI2KfIw.jpg

I tried to get past my fear of being the single goofy person, and asked a Photopass photographer for some pics. :)
tHRnGkA.jpg

DZC5HqI.jpg

I headed over to Soarin' to use my fastpass there as well. I got the worst absolute seat, but that's okay, because I didn't have anyone with me that needed a good first/only experience. But sitting on the far bottom right, I missed Soarin' Over California even more. With a good seat, I really enjoy Soarin' Around the World, but it never quite compares for me. I really really really hope they do another AP Soarin' Over California thing this year. I would plan a quick trip for that!
EefmkXp.jpg

I also had a 7:15 FP for Incredicoaster, and I think this might have been my first time riding it when it was dark outside. So awesome! I really loved it. The Pier is one of my favorite places to be at night. I followed that ride with a delightful Jack Jack Num Num cookie (my picture was blurry, though).
L9in5qH.jpg

w6O0zjt.jpg

I wanted to head back over to DL (it was 7:30 PM by now) and took the scenic route through the back of Grizzly River Rapids. I love those holiday wreaths!!
uaLU98F.jpg

X9snyQY.jpg

I still hadn't seen Galaxy's Edge, so I decided it was a good idea to check it out before I started looking for a place to see the fireworks from. It was... different than I expected. I've carefully avoided most spoilers and Youtube videos, because I wanted to experience the "newness" when I first walked in. Of course, it was dark, and it had been a rainy day, and there just wasn't much going on over there. I look forward to checking it out in the daytime this next trip. In fun times, I found the single rider line for Smuggler's Run and literally walked right on. I rode with a group of 5 girls, and actually enjoyed my "job" of pushing the right buttons when we had damages. That's about my skill level. 🤣 I'm excited to go through the regular line sometime this next trip and see all of the build up.
fwAvNnk.jpg

dq17aJK.jpg

E6m90CS.jpg

I saw another bored photographer on my way out of Galaxy's Edge and asked for a few more pictures. I figure the more I took, the more likely I would look normal in some of them? :) And then rode BTMR with a FP. My favorite ride at DL at my favorite time of day!!
WLrCIZj.jpg

SNOSIB5.jpg

At about 8:50, I found a nice little spot by the Tomorrowland entrance to watch the fireworks while I ate some snacks I had with me and read a book on my phone, haha. I also had a nice chat with a family that had found great viewing there for their family members on ECV's, which was nice. The fireworks were delayed about 10 minutes, but did happen, and I enjoyed them very much! I don't remember the last time I was in the Hub for a real fireworks show. (We did the Mickey's Mix Magic with fireworks in April.)
gQCuxgu.jpg

Oo4iQzs.jpg

PR73hxE.jpg

After that it was time for another ride on BTMR, and since I had been up since like 4 AM local time, I was ready to head "home" and get some sleep! But something strange happened instead...

I saw another bored photographer on my way out of Galaxy's Edge and asked for a few more pictures. I figure the more I took, the more likely I would look normal in some of them? :) And then rode BTMR with a FP. My favorite ride at DL at my favorite time of day!!
WLrCIZj.jpg

Your pics look great.

After that it was time for another ride on BTMR, and since I had been up since like 4 AM local time, I was ready to head "home" and get some sleep! But something strange happened instead...

Oh no! I can't wait to find out what happend!

I still cringe a little when I think of this, but in an awkward way, it was still a little Disney magic for me, I guess.

I was walking away from BTMR (towards the Shooting Gallery) when I realized the second showing of Fantasmic had just started. Hmm. Did I want to just try to watch it from the side, like we used to do when I was a kid? Like I said, the crowds were super low at that point, for a Friday night, and it looked like there were a few people sitting and standing right next to the Mark Twain dock (south side) watching. As I was having these thoughts, the people I was walking in front of stopped, said something to the cast member, and and she smiled, nodded, and opened the rope to let them in to watch the show. Hmm, YES I want to watch, if that's a viewing area! I followed them in, and as I did, she said, "Are you with this group?" Um, what? "I couldn't figure out
(my husband jokes that I have a slow processor...) why she would be asking me that, and a "yeees?" popped out of my mouth. I immediately felt bad, because that wasn't true, but I was so startled by her question I couldn't think straight! I followed them in, and sat next to them on the bench, because there was room for everyone. My head was awhirl, wondering why she had asked me that, and wondering if I was maybe not supposed to be there. Like I said, it was hardly a prime viewing area! It was practically empty, and everyone was sitting down.... (I'm sure many of you know exactly where I was at this point!) After about 5 minutes, someone else came in, and he was on crutches. (No one in the group I had followed in had any visible problems walking or sitting) One of the ladies at the other end of the bench jumped up and said, "Oh, I don't need to sit, I'll stand here!" That group sat down, and I jumped up at the same time and moved to a standing spot while the gears turned in my head. One or two other groups came in, but there were still sitting spots throughout the show, and only a few people in the area were standing. (Me included) Can you guess where I (accidentally, whoops!) had ended up? The disability viewing area! <Headsmack> I felt embarrassed, but no one really knew, and there was SO much room that night, it didn't really matter to anyone. So I stayed, and watched the show. It was hardly ideal viewing, but I still got to see, without anyone in front of me. (I'm 5'3, so that's always an issue) So... yay? I haven't seen the show (except in pieces, from a distance) for probably 20 years. I always want to, but we're rarely there on a weekend or during peak days, and/or I'm with people that aren't interested in waiting/standing that long at that time of night. I've never seen the cool animatronic dragon in person either, and we did have a great view of her! So that was my funny end to the night.
EjKwKmu.jpg

I exited the park (so, so pretty with all the rain!) just after 11 PM, and was to my car 20 minutes later. I was so tired!
KhUEUyQ.jpg

h4Mlk6o.jpg

My friend in Anaheim (just off the 91, about 10-15 min away) was out of town, so I was just crashing on their couch, and giving their dog some company. Of course it took a while to get settled, and I didn't sleep super well on a couch (hello, late-30's), but it was nice to have a place to sleep that didn't cost $100/night, and was such an easy drive.

I really meant to get this done before I left this last weekend, but it just wasn't happening! So I'm going to finish it up in the next couple days and get on to THIS last weekend's trip, which was really great, but I'm exhausted!

Saturday morning I pulled into the M&F parking lot right at 7 AM and was so excited to be there! I knew I was heading into California Adventure again to start the day, since there was EE and EMH at Disneyland that morning. I love nothing more than a quiet (ish) park for the first 30 minutes or so! It just brings me joy!
8eEOaQf.jpg

EqSuIdN.jpg

OD5x83M.jpg

I stood in line for just a few minutes before they let us in, and then I went over to the rope drop in Hollywoodland so I could get on my favorite ride first. But, you guys, there was Drama at rope drop! Someone wasn't paying enough attention, and bumped into someone else, and that someone else was grumpy and wouldn't let it go, even when he apologized. As we were all walking, he shoved the first guy several times, swearing at him and telling him how rude he was. Sure, it wasn't very polite, but Mr. I-Won't-Let-It-Go was much ruder. I was relieved that the first-bumper didn't escalate things, because Mr. Grumpy probably would have taken it to a knock-down wrestling match if he had fought back at all. So THAT was fun. Someone needed some coffee, or more sleep, or something before he came to the Happiest Place on Earth" that morning... I saw the whole thing, and he way over-reacted! I'm in the front row there, and I'm not going to point out Mr. Grump-a-lot... Thankfully, by the time we had walked onto the ride, everyone enjoyed it, I think!
8SpFu3o.jpg

RPu88tK.jpg

At 8:14 I was heading back into Guardians for my second ride! I can't remember which songs I got where, but I got the Jackson 5 one several times, as well as "Hit Me With Your Best Shot," which are my two favorites. It was fun to go through the regular line (it was too fast the first time) with enough time to take a few pictures. It is the coolest line.
2Ic8D5Q.jpg

cMHebEI.jpg

8tVDZpP.jpg

It was 8:45 and I had an TSMM FP coming up, but not ready yet. Incredicoaster was still a pretty short wait, so I was excited to try that, since I hadn't ridden it the day before when everything was so wet. I love that ride, and have since I went on it first in 2001 as California Screamin'! I'm older now, and I can't ride it over and over again (Two in a row is about what I enjoy. Make it three and I start to get a headache - the same for Space Mountain!) but I still love it, as long as it's not not. Hot wind in my face is not enjoyable. Definitely not a problem on this trip! More often than not, I also ask to wait for the front. It's just so awesome to have nothing but the tracks in front of you!
akqQSON.jpg

efS0WPV.jpg

sr6mHxG.jpg

Time for my Toy Story fastpass! That ride is always fun. We have the Wii game at home, and my 6-year-old loves to play it. :) I really love the cute Jessie statue outside of the newly-themed carousel. She just looks so happy! She is such a great character. (in the movie)
BcEbjTg.jpg

m6Zhx59.jpg

I headed on over to Carsland to see it's Christmas splendor. I really love that snowy car at the front (I have a stuffed on that I got two years and put up with my Christmas decorations) but I didn't feel like standing in a line to get a solo pic with it, so the poster selfie was what we did. :) I went on RSR at 9:25, and only spent about 6 minutes in line, so I'm thinking single rider rather than a FP. I knew that was going to be my best bet for a solo trip! Sometimes the FP return line gets pretty long all on its own...
6qifKZb.jpg

25pR9In.jpg

DnGjudd.jpg

1wFVSUi.jpg

5tD9g5Q.jpg

After that I hit up the Churro cone and sampled the Sugar Cookie Churro. Quite tasty, and not as messy as the peppermint one from the day before. Very, very good. I'm not sure if it was as good as the Santa's Milk and Cookies one, since I tried them several weeks apart. Would eat again, haha.
OsnooK7.jpg

V68Sbg4.jpg

I had yet another FP for Guardians, so I ran back over there. Yes, I did over do it just a bit on Guardians this trip. At least, according to my stomach. It had hurt some the previous day, but was feeling it more and more already on Saturday. Noooooo! I don't want to get old and have motion sickness! I was in the back row, and you can't really see me in the picture. And, you already saw two Guardians pics of me in this post already, so that's probably quite sufficient... The cool thing was the CM directing people left (for standby) or right (for FP) had a huge pin board, and look what I found on it! That is also the year I graduated, and I went to Disneyland for my senior trip that year, so this pin was a perfect addition to my little collection. (That's my real name, remember? Jaina was my character in Virtual Magic Kingdom when I found and joined these boards back in 2005?, and is also my oldest daughter's name now!) I was so glad that I keep a few pins in my bag for trading in case I run into a pin I know one of my kiddos will love.
nCZz9mq.jpg

Time to park hop!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts