A YOU Worth Fighting For | January 2016 Weight Loss & Better Living Challenge

This made me laugh out loud and feel better about eating there ourselves! DH and I were tired and hungry and cold and miserable one night while we were there and so he walked down to get us Royales for dinner. We felt like such a stereotype sitting in our room with our McDonalds, searching for something we wanted to watch in English on TV.... :rotfl: But it was so good Hahaha!

I love the little hotel city and the mall across the street. We did the same thing - grabbed our McDonalds to go and watched it in the room trying to find anything in English. :rotfl2:

Hubs and I made a pact that we wouldn't eat any chain restaurants or food items that could be found in the US. It was day 2 and we were leaving the next day and I was so tired... we just left DLP and said "screw it... McDonalds".

He got a 9 piece chicken mcnuggets and everyone there thought it was odd. Aapprently a serving there is like 4 pieces and the 9 pieces was used to share with another person. It would be like eating a 20 piece nugget here with two buckets of french fries.

I love the little hotel city and the mall across the street. We did the same thing - grabbed our McDonalds to go and watched it in the room trying to find anything in English. :rotfl2:

Hubs and I made a pact that we wouldn't eat any chain restaurants or food items that could be found in the US. It was day 2 and we were leaving the next day and I was so tired... we just left DLP and said "screw it... McDonalds".

He got a 9 piece chicken mcnuggets and everyone there thought it was odd. Aapprently a serving there is like 4 pieces and the 9 pieces was used to share with another person. It would be like eating a 20 piece nugget here with two buckets of french fries.

Same--- we tried to eat exclusively non-American, but we were just DONE!

And that nugget story is just another example to add to the list of out of control American portions... I will have to tell DH this considering he can easily put away a 20 piece himself and not even feel gross afterwards.... I just do not understand! :sad2:

Hi everyone! I'm back from my weekend Disney trip (with a day to shed some of the food weight :P) and wanted to post my final numbers even though I fell off checking in here about mid-month. I need to get better about that!

As of this morning, I'm at 142.0 which means that I lost 1.6 pounds this month - 80% of my goal. Not quite as good as I wanted, but honestly I'm happy about it! I had a few weeks of not giving much of a crap about food or anything else, so I think that's impressive all things considered.

Off to go think about goals for February :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter