AAA Fastpasses

Wade Shrader

Mouseketeer
Two years ago, we went to DL on a AAA vacation package, and we got special fastpass ability on our tickets, allowing us unlimited FP access.

Does anyone know if that option is still available on AAA packages?

Thanks!

Yes it is available here in CA but only if you book a whole package with them and I think you have to stay on site. I ended up buying our 3 day hoppers with them because I got free parking but she did tell me it did not include the unlimited fastpasses. Somewhere there is a link to a guy who has a whole fastpass strategy. Maybe someone can post it again.

The multi-FP is no longer available unless you purchase a package through AAA that includes a stay at one of the 3 Disney hotels.

The fastpass perk you are talking about does still exist. I have booked a package through AAA that includes themepark tickets and 2 nights at the DL hotel and we have this perk. I was told that this is available with any AAA pack that includes a stay at one of the 3 DLR hotels. It is valid through 12/05.
I would really love to hear about your experience. We will be using it for the first time this July and I have been worried about how it works. It does seem too good to be true during the 50th Anniversary.

I've also read on another board, that if you don't want to spend the extra money on a DLR hotel for every night of your stay, you can just book a couple of nights there and request a longer park hopper pass. Then stay at a less expensive hotel, but still enjoy the multi-fastpass for the remaining days.

It was available when we booked through AAA in Florida for our trip to DL. We stayed at GC, the package was great.

:Pinkbounc Bump :Pinkbounc

We booked the AAA package also and was wondering how this AAA FP works?? Anyone????

Essentially, the AAA "enhanced" or "multi" FP disconnects all the machines so that you can collect a FP from each attraction offering FPs at any given time. For example, at 10 AM you can collect a FP for Indiana Jones that may have a return time of 11:30-12:30. Normally, you would not be able to collect another FP for any other "linked" attraction until 11:30. With the AAA enhanced FP, you can still collect a FP for Buzz, Splash Mountain, BTMRR, and any other attraction that is offering a FP without regard to the Indiana Jones return time. You will, however, not be able to collect another Indiana Jones FP until 11:30. Obviously, you cannot collect FPs for attractions that are not offering FPs, including those that have run out of FPs for the day.

Hope that's clear. I had the AAA FP once before and loved it. I will also have one for my upcoming August trip. I think it's going to be such a wonderful benefit during the busy summer season.

CalGal said:
Essentially, the AAA "enhanced" or "multi" FP disconnects all the machines so that you can collect a FP from each attraction offering FPs at any given time. For example, at 10 AM you can collect a FP for Indiana Jones that may have a return time of 11:30-12:30. Normally, you would not be able to collect another FP for any other "linked" attraction until 11:30. With the AAA enhanced FP, you can still collect a FP for Buzz, Splash Mountain, BTMRR, and any other attraction that is offering a FP without regard to the Indiana Jones return time. You will, however, not be able to collect another Indiana Jones FP until 11:30. Obviously, you cannot collect FPs for attractions that are not offering FPs, including those that have run out of FPs for the day.

Hope that's clear. I had the AAA FP once before and loved it. I will also have one for my upcoming August trip. I think it's going to be such a wonderful benefit during the busy summer season.

Perfect!! Thanks so much! I usually found some great rates for DL resorts over the years but planning it last minute for end of July, beginning of Aug and the 50th console myself with the AAA FP! :teeth: From all you guys it sounds like it is really gonna be a wonderful perk this summer! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter