AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGGGHHH! Please get rid of that advert!

Lol, would make sense :rotfl:

We'll all have to keep and eye out when its availible. If its anything like shops it'll be next month some time...

Oh Gosh, I've already started my Christmas shopping! It's the best time of the year! I love it!! It's less than four months now and I can barely wait!! Most of my life is a big distraction for the run up to Christmas! :goodvibes

Bob xoxoxox

Oh Gosh, I've already started my Christmas shopping! It's the best time of the year! I love it!! It's less than four months now and I can barely wait!! Most of my life is a big distraction for the run up to Christmas! :goodvibes

Bob xoxoxox
No, I'm looking forward to the xmas season purley becasue it goes fast and then its DLRP time!! :)

I can't find the Christmas one either, changed mine to serenity green and I still get that scary banner LoLs

I can't find the Christmas one either, changed mine to serenity green and I still get that scary banner LoLs
Haha, yeah i tried serenity green and changed back to cali gold quickly!!

What the xmas one called Emma?

Oh Gosh, I've already started my Christmas shopping! It's the best time of the year! I love it!! It's less than four months now and I can barely wait!! Most of my life is a big distraction for the run up to Christmas!

Ditto :yay: I absolutely love the Fall and the run up to Christmas, its my favourite time of year and especially now as my little gorgeous baby was born end of November :cloud9:

You guys are great, I had no idea about the 'skins' and like the OP was getting sick of that creepy Halloween ad! Am going to try on different 'skins' now. Have the cruise one on just now but its too blue I think...

Shame, i'd love to have a Christmas one!

Am sticking with California for now, no scary ghouls staring me down...

Shame, i'd love to have a Christmas one!

Am sticking with California for now, no scary ghouls staring me down...
Plus don't you think the little castle at the top is sweet? Shame about the green and brown...:(

I was brave enough to youtube a videos of these previous events... they look very sinister, so not the Halloween I'm used to.

I was brave enough to youtube a videos of these previous events... they look very sinister, so not the Halloween I'm used to.
OMG! That looks sooo petryfying!! Jack really wants to go next october now!!

Van Helsing at US Hollywood was WAY too traumatising for me!

We went a few years ago when it was just the 2 of us, Tracey hated it but I loved it. The haunted houses are fantastic or the most scary thing you will ever do depending on which one of us you ask. The shows were good and the year we were there the CM's dressed as maniacs and running with chainsaws were brilliant.

steve

The thought of going to this and pooin myself does sound exciting. I love being scared!

we went to it back in october 2004 and it was absolutly amazing!

would highly recommend it. they went above and beyond on the theming. there were 2 areas to get between the parks. one was a disused railyard during a gang war. the other was a properly grown cornfield with chainsaw wielding maniacs chasing you.

truely fantastic. OH and we were able to get into the parade and ride on the lead float throwing out coins and beads.

Do they still have the girl trapped in somewhere with rats? She used to be a mainstay of the haunted houses. We saw her in a plastic tube with them and the year before she had been in a plastic coffin in the floor with them.

steve

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter