AAU Volleyball Nationals June 21-24

denman007

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Is anyone going this year?

Our team is staying at POP and adding an extra day before and after volleyball and getting a 2 day hopper pass. We are doing the group booking.

Doesn't seem like the quick service plan would be worth it since 8 of the 12 meals would most likely be at POP.

Any tips or suggestions? I assume we will be at the convention center so we will need a 15 passenger van to transport the team.

Is there some kind of Volleyball party for all participants?

Thanks.

We just found out that we will also be attending those dates, and we will also be staying at POP.

We are adding a day before (arriving on the 20th) but unfortunately will be flying out at 6:40 am on the 25th.

As of now, we are just planning to do Magic Kingdom on the 20th. I did see that there will be a planned party at one of the water parks on the 20th from 5-10, and again on the 24th from 5-10. We will likely not attend those.

This is our first time attending, so we’re not going to make too many plans. I believe we’ll be using the shuttle from the hotel to the Wide World of Sports complex. We’re not planning to rent a car, so if the shuttle doesn’t work, we may end up Ubering around.

I haven’t been to Disney since 2009, DH and his daughter have never been. We’re excited to go, even if we only do one Park day. I’m sure we’ll do the pool, and Disney Springs as well. It will all depend on the play schedule.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!