AAuuuuaaggghhhhh --- Gloom --- I'm lost!

JimV

Mouseketeer
Okay -- now I am in trouble. I just had the horrible thought that with the change in the boards that I could no longer depend on the old recipes being here. And it is true!!!!

I was going to make the roast pork dish and a few sides from recipes on the board (haven't been here for a few months) and they are not here!

please save me from my despair. I can do without some of the items but I MUST GET THE RECIPE FOR THE PORK ROAST WITH PEAR CHUTNEY (??) from last year's food and wine festival.

Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please
can somebody help?

I was planning on making this for Mother's Day for my wife.

-- JimV

The first day when I accessed the boards I heard that they wouldn't be transferring over all of the posts, I was in a recipe frenzy trying to save all of the posts I wanted but it was just too much....
I think we should start a revolt....
WE want the recipes, we want the recipes....
do you think that will help?

How about if we say PLease......................

Holycow

I don't know if a revolt would work, but at least we could plead with them to archive them on the old site...what do you think moderators, is that possible?

:D

At least for a little while - it was my understanding that they are still there. The SEARCH function doesn't work - so you kind of have to know what you are looking for - but it is all still there.

Right?

I'm sorry to have to say this, but it's my understanding that all of the posts that are going to be moved, have already been moved. I would suggest that if there is something you really want, you copy and paste it over here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter