Abbreviations, argh!

macfamily

Mouseketeer
Hi there!

As I'm reading through the posts in this wonderful forum, I can't help but wonder what the HECK all the abbreviations mean! I think the only one I've really gotten so far is WDW, :blush: Is there a list of what the initials mean somewhere? I've seen DH, DS, DD, MYW, among others.

This March will be our first trip to WDW (grin) so I'm definitely a newbie!

Thanks!

~ Rachel

Welcome to the boards!! I had the same trouble when I first started here. Don't worry, it doesn't take long to get used to them all! See ya' around!

Has Anyone Heard About Any Of The Shore Excursions Or Plans For This Summer Cruises On The Magic?

Rachel Welcome to the DIS :wave:

TAKWONMOMMA - if you register you could post your question on the Cruise Board :)

I,too,find all the abbreviations a bit overwhelming,but I keep checking the lists of what they mean,and I'm learning a lot......
Guess it's like learning a new language,practice makes perfect!
Good luck! :moped:

Just had a bright idea.I went to the page where all the abbreviations are,and printed them off!Now,I'll keep them by my computer and have them handy when I'm trying to remember one!Try it,it works for me!
Have a great day! pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter