ABC Cancels Rosanne After Racist Tweets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Mickey

DIS Veteran
Is sad for the crew and cast that lost their jobs over this although writers have been jumping ship before this. I watched the first couple of shows and liked it. I did think the political aspect of it was over hyped. It was just Roseanne and Jackie making fun of each others candidate.

Roseanne has always been a loose cannon. I’m sure that ABC realized that going in, but they took the gamble, and this is the outcome.

I think she is the one who is going to suffer the most from her actions. She has been craving relevance since the show ended while many cast members went on to having decent careers. Now they’ll go back to those careers, and she’ll go back to wishing she still had one.

It was the right thing to do, no question, though I feel bad for the supporting cast and crew as a lot of people are out of work now.
It also makes the way Disney has handled the John Lasseter situation even more odd.
Hey Bob while you're logged into twitter.. any other updates?

Didn't watch the old show, didn't watch the new show, won't ever watch re-runs in the future(if there are any). HOWEVER I do feel bad for the cast and crew that were getting a steady paycheck to support their families and now they are out of a job. The complete lack of responsibility on her part is staggering.

Last edited:
Really? All I can think of is that they didn't offer a single word of acknowledgement or kindness to the family of the pregnant woman who died at Animal Kingdom last weekend; but this makes the the front page?

This was never confirmed and by now you should know that the thread for this was closed so the story shouldn’t be brought up again on the boards

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter