ABD Backstage Magic 2/20 - 2/25/11 *** Close to Selling Out***

Carol, whatever could you be talking about??? ;)

We got our photopass cd today, too and just finished watching it. It actually made us sad! We had such an AMAZING time with all of you and miss everyone so much!! It was the most magical vacation of our lives!!

You know what, Carol? If we can get most of the group to sign up for 4.0, I'll CONSIDER it!!! 3.0 is definitely out, but maybe I can see a hypnotist in time for 4.0! We'll see! Oh, and we're also planning on the December event. Things may change, but as of now, we're in!

Carol, whatever could you be talking about??? ;)

We got our photopass cd today, too and just finished watching it. It actually made us sad! We had such an AMAZING time with all of you and miss everyone so much!! It was the most magical vacation of our lives!!

You know what, Carol? If we can get most of the group to sign up for 4.0, I'll CONSIDER it!!! 3.0 is definitely out, but maybe I can see a hypnotist in time for 4.0! We'll see! Oh, and we're also planning on the December event. Things may change, but as of now, we're in!

I made Alex race down to get the mail once I read this and we're about to watch it now...so excited!!! :banana::banana::banana:

And I love this...Carol you have the magic wand :wizard:

Amy - maybe we can practice :rolleyes1 on smaller cruises around the city??? pirate:

If we get you on the podcast cruise I will have a Tbone steak! :eek:

Just finished looking at the photos-LOL! Anyone else NOT see the dinosaur in the bushes at Henson???? Face hurts from smiling and laughing! Haven't had time to look closely at the books yet, had to finally get the Christmas lights down ;)

John and I are coming down Sept 29-Oct 4 for F&W and I am running Wine and Dine 1/2. Would love to meet up with whoever is around.

Have convinced John we MUST do Dec as well (no grievances please) so will plan on seeing people there too! We missed out on 3.0 unless they increase the numbers...:rolleyes1 but will be on the look out for the next one.

Going to be down April 2-10 as well with kids and my Mom if anyone else is...really I should seriously consider just moving there!

Hope everyone is doing well and recovered from the Tour Guide Plague!

Becky

I made Alex race down to get the mail once I read this and we're about to watch it now...so excited!!! :banana::banana::banana:

And I love this...Carol you have the magic wand :wizard:

Amy - maybe we can practice :rolleyes1 on smaller cruises around the city??? pirate:

If we get you on the podcast cruise I will have a Tbone steak! :eek:

Good LORD, woman, then I'd be falling into the Hudson!! Are you INSANE!!!! I'd rather take my chances with the big ol' ocean, thank you very much!!! :rotfl: And, just as an fyi - I used to take the ferry over the the city whenever we'd see Broadway shows, and I'd FLIP on those, too. We now take the bus! ;) Oh, and none of that steak stuff - I want to see you eat chicken wings...a whole bowl full of 'em!!! :rolleyes1

As far as the pictures go...I'm SURE this was just our stupidity, but just in case, I figured I'd let you all know...

When we put it in our dvd player, we selected 'play all' or 'slideshow' - whatever it was. Well, I brought it into work today to show my boss, but my pc doesn't have a dvd drive, so we could only see the pics as a slideshow. There were SO many more pics than we saw when we watched it on our dvd player last night. So, again, I don't know if this was just typical spastic activity for Jimmy and me, but I figured I'd throw it out there for any fellow spazzes. :) I feel like I have a whole new set of pics to see tonight now! YAY!

Oh, and we'll be in the world 10/30 through 11/9! And, Becky, we'll see you in December!! :banana:

Going to be down April 2-10 as well with kids and my Mom if anyone else is

Michael has us signed up for Podcast 3 and 4. How many of you are hoping to go on those?

Anyone planning on being at the World in early October for Food and Wine? ...we are booked for the Swan and Dolphin Festival.

I'm going to the world soon sometime between March 25 & April ? I'm switching jobs and will have at least a week off in between - obviously I'm going to use that time to check out Flower & Garden and maybe do one of the World's Backstage Magic or Keys to the Kingdom tours on April 1.

I'm also planning on the Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic, the December Event and 2012 Podcast 4.0.

Between those, I hope to see everybody! I haven't gotten my photos yet, but I got my Marty book two days ago. It is huge - won't fit standing up on my bookshelf.

We got our books yesterday as well and we're wondering if being an DIS ABD grad would get us on a VIP list for the WWoHP event :rolleyes1

I was thinking the same thing! :rotfl:

that is so cute, becky! i love how you got marty's autograph for her too :)

my favorite part is the dog who doesn't even appear to be breathing for 2/3 of the video

Remember that autograph book I found on the trip? Well I sent it back to the little girl who lost it and here's what I got in return... :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TocbakE7BLg

Becky, that's precious!! I didn't know the whole story with the book! I thought you were just being sarcastic when Alice asked you who Emma was and you said you didn't know!!! LOL. That's SO sweet that you got autographs for her, too!

Like I said, Best. Trip. EVER!

I posted some pictures on the Flickr site that Heather set up. I tried to post all the pictures we had with people in them.

Hoping you will follow suit and post your pictures.

Carol
It's a great day to be alive!!!

I posted some pictures on the Flickr site that Heather set up. I tried to post all the pictures we had with people in them.

Hoping you will follow suit and post your pictures.

Carol

Fabulous! John and I took very few pics so glad everyone else did the job for us! :thumbsup2

BTW, how's it going Carol?

Thanks for asking. It is going OK. I had chemo two weeks ago and I had a hard time with my recovery. Michael told me that I should plan a trip after each chemo because I did so well when I went on the ABD trip. I guess it is true what they say about mind over matter. Luckily I only have one more chemo session next month and we do have a weekend trip planned to Disneyland in May when our son is home on leave. It will our grand-daughter's second birthday and her first trip to Disneyland. It should be quite a celebration. When I first started chemo I said I wanted to go on the ABD trip and fly with Lexi in Dumbo. I am excited to be able to fulfill my goal.

I will be seeing the ortho doc this week to determine if the bone is repairing in my leg. Not sure if I will have to admit to him how much walking I did on it during our trip. :) I know it didn't seem like a lot to most of you but I am not sure he will agree.

Now I am thinking sharing drinks with all of you on PCC 4.0 will have to be my next goal. Whose in?

Carol

Thanks for asking. It is going OK. I had chemo two weeks ago and I had a hard time with my recovery. Michael told me that I should plan a trip after each chemo because I did so well when I went on the ABD trip. I guess it is true what they say about mind over matter. Luckily I only have one more chemo session next month and we do have a weekend trip planned to Disneyland in May when our son is home on leave. It will our grand-daughter's second birthday and her first trip to Disneyland. It should be quite a celebration. When I first started chemo I said I wanted to go on the ABD trip and fly with Lexi in Dumbo. I am excited to be able to fulfill my goal.

I will be seeing the ortho doc this week to determine if the bone is repairing in my leg. Not sure if I will have to admit to him how much walking I did on it during our trip. :) I know it didn't seem like a lot to most of you but I am not sure he will agree.

Now I am thinking sharing drinks with all of you on PCC 4.0 will have to be my next goal. Whose in?

Carol

I'M IN!!!! popcorn::

Carol

In, of course! More photos coming soon.

I just added another batch of photos to the Flickr site.

Carol and Michael - Your photos are completely fantastic! Thanks so much for taking and sharing them!

Hello everyone,

I've been missing in action for a little while. We were at Disney for 1-1/2 weeks and upon our return last Saturday we have been dealing with the rapidly declining health and death of a family member. I see everyone is making plans to get together at future events.

I never received the email with the flickr account information. I would love to access the photos. Could someone please send me that information?

msc2slc@att.net

We are going to try to book the HP event for our daughter's 16th birthday. I checked in with John this morning and he said we haven't missed the sign up yet. I was afraid we might have.

Hope all of you are well.

Suzette

Hello everyone,

I've been missing in action for a little while. We were at Disney for 1-1/2 weeks and upon our return last Saturday we have been dealing with the rapidly declining health and death of a family member. I see everyone is making plans to get together at future events.

I never received the email with the flickr account information. I would love to access the photos. Could someone please send me that information?

msc2slc@att.net

We are going to try to book the HP event for our daughter's 16th birthday. I checked in with John this morning and he said we haven't missed the sign up yet. I was afraid we might have.

Hope all of you are well.

Suzette

Suzette - Sending my deepest sympathy and a big hug in your time of loss.

Sorry you didn't receive the notifications about the pictures. I had a typo in my email list in your address, which is why you didn't receive the other emails. I've sent you the link, and corrected my list.

Take care!

More pictures are up on Flickr. Sorry about the snail's pace! I'm sure I'll get them all up before Podcast Cruise 4.0. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!