ABD Backstage Magic 2/20 - 2/25/11 *** Close to Selling Out***

Another especially sweet batch of photos is up on Flickr, including some of my very favorites of the whole trip, of everyone with Marty Sklar.

Hey all, got into the December HP Event Disapalooza and whatever else name there is! Know that Suzette was thinking about it, anyone else in? Would love to see some familiar faces! Hope all is well with life!

I will so look forward to seeing you! I'm coming for a super fast four night stay, arriving early morning on the 9th, staying at the Poly. Where will you be staying?

Yes, we plan to go. I have reservations for my family through Dreams for WL Dec 9-Dec 12. It will be a quick trip since Miranda will still be in school and preparing for mid-year exams. We have received our confirmation from Dreams regarding our party reservation too.

I know Jimmy, Amy, Patty and Alex all have reservations at AKL using their DVC points. They are all hoping to get access to the party once they open reservations up to the public. My ABD husband Michael is planning to attend also. Michael Bowling has reservations over at Universal for the weekend.

Sounds like there will be quite a few familiar faces.

We are at Beach Club. Haven't told the kids yet. My son has started making his way through the books over the past few months and has been asking to go. I told him when he finishes them I'll take him ;) We are a quick in and out as well due to school but even 3 days is better than none! Can't wait to see everyone again and enjoy some Butterbeer-YUM!

Michael will be at the Royal Pacific for a quick weekend also. He will arrive on the 9th and fly out on the 12th. We have never stayed at Universal so he is looking forward to a new experience.

I am sorry that I won't be joining you as it would be so much fun to share time with each of you. My "broom" is not yet cleared for flying but I was at my heart/lung doc this past weekend and he told me that I should be able to fly next year for PCC 4.0!!! He understands our obsession with Disney. I am seeing my ortho doc this week and hopeful that the bone in my leg has decided to start growing. My oncologist tells me I am doing great.

Thanks for all your prayers and support.

Carol
It's a great day to be alive!!!

Carol,

So glad to hear things are going well! Have been thinking about you and wondering how you were doing. Continuing to send prayers your way!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!