ABD Backstage Magic 7/31 - 8/5/11

So, I should be free for chat tonight. And can we encourage Corey to look into a non-flash version of chat? While I'm perturbed by Apple's arrogance, I do prefer to surf from the couch on my iPad. I sit at a computer desk all day at work! :surfweb:

There is a non-flash version but I don't know the address unfortunately but I do know others have used it on their iPads ok.

No books or DVDs here yet... geez, what's taking so long, its not like we are on the other side of the planet or something... ? :rotfl2:

There is a non-flash version but I don't know the address unfortunately but I do know others have used it on their iPads ok.

No books or DVDs here yet... geez, what's taking so long, its not like we are on the other side of the planet or something... ? :rotfl2:

The app is called iswifter it works ok, but on wed chat night when its busy it doesnt seem to hold up to the amount of people on the network.

Is there a non-flash version? I love flash, but prefer to use my iPad on the couch at night.

And can we encourage Corey to look into a non-flash version of chat? While I'm perturbed by Apple's arrogance, I do prefer to surf from the couch on my iPad. I sit at a computer desk all day at work! :surfweb:

The app is called iswifter it works ok, but on wed chat night when its busy it doesnt seem to hold up to the amount of people on the network.

http://host7150.123flashchat.com/di...chat.com&init_port=21127&init_group=disboards

This link will work with your iPad.

Please keep in mind that most of the functionality (being able to change font, size, color etc) is not there.

I have used this and find it a bit frustrating.

Thanks a lot to everyone who chimed in! I'll give it a shot and see if I like that better. If not, I'll keep the clunky laptop close by :thumbsup2

I find it beyond frustrating, I have even tried adding my wireless keyboard but it slows down and kicks you out. I have ol lappy ( that's what DH calls his laptop) there just incase.

Marty Sklar books finally arrived! :banana:

Mr. Postman is veeerrryyyy lucky that said books were wrapped so well because Mr. Postman decided that it made sense to put a cardboard package on the front steps in the middle of a hurricane, rather than under the carport where it would have at least some modicum of shelter. Said carboard package was so saturated with water that I literally peeled it open! :furious:

Mr. Postman is veeerrryyyy lucky that said books were wrapped so well because Mr. Postman decided that it made sense to put a cardboard package on the front steps in the middle of a hurricane, rather than under the carport where it would have at least some modicum of shelter. Said carboard package was so saturated with water that I literally peeled it open! :furious:

I would have totally flipped out!

Thank goodness the books were okay for you Jen. Finally got a change to flip through ours this weekend and was very impressed. I'm so far behind on my books, but am looking forward to reading this one.

:confused3 Why would a mailman leave a package like that with a hurricane coming? Did he miss the news? Well, we are glad you got those books and that they survived Irene!:goodvibes

Hi Folks,

We are thrilled that everyone likes their books.

I just want to remind you all that these books are a gift from Dreams Unlimited Travel as a way of saying THANK YOU.

Enjoy.

These books are a wonderful gift and a lovely reminder of our lunch with Marty! Also, thank you for shipping them, because they were heavy! :disrocks:

And we are very grateful to Dreams Unlimited Travel for setting up the trip AND for the wonderful books AND for everything else you all do! :worship: :yay:

Here, here! Also appreciated the gift cards we received on the first night. Definitely put to good use! :cheer2:

Still no CD. Wondering if like the backpacks that the Cd will go to Bonnie. Will we get two copies? Hmmm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter