ABD China changes?

Yes it was the news about china sept 13 bring canceled! Full refund back. They offered to move it to a new reservation for a different trip where i could receive full money back right before paid in full since they canceled on me. I wasnt to thrilled and plus if I move I wouldn't get EBD rate so i just wanted my money back. Thought is it true that if they cancel on you and you decide to move fubds to different trip, is it guaranteed that you can get your money back right before paid?
Interesting that they cancelled Sep but not Aug trips yet?

They said sept 13 trip had low attendance.

Did they say how many people? We were in that trip. When I called last month we had 11 in the group and the vacationista said it was still possible to go. Afterward when I was checking with my occupational health office, I was told I would need to be quarantined for 14 days before I can go back to work, so we had to move to a domestic trip. We settled on SoCal with the same 9/13 start date, plus added a day in DL, then with the remaining time we would go to a few California national parks.

Did they say how many people? We were in that trip. When I called last month we had 11 in the group and the vacationista said it was still possible to go. Afterward when I was checking with my occupational health office, I was told I would need to be quarantined for 14 days before I can go back to work, so we had to move to a domestic trip. We settled on SoCal with the same 9/13 start date, plus added a day in DL, then with the remaining time we would go to a few California national parks.
I didnt ask for the number since she said the trip had already been canceled. It was up to me if I wanted a full deposit back or change to a new trip and move funds. I really wanted guaranteed right up until paid in full a full refund, which they saud they would honor on canceled trips. I was a little wary and I said you have that promo right now till June. So if i wanted to book Im better off with the new promo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!