ABD DisneyLand/So Cal trips in 2019...anyone going?

Chirple

DIS Veteran
I can't recall the Loews brand, but the Grand Californian was the Disney H2O brand. I have color treated hair too and I decided to just bring my own. There's a Sephora right next door to Loews though so if you get there and the brand at the hotel isn't what you want, you can nip over and grab something travel sized in a better brand!
I just saw this. Our flight left at 8:30 Thursday morning. We did end up bringing our own travel-size shampoo and conditioner.

Chirple

DIS Veteran
Hi! If anyone is checking this forum, we have a question. We are at Loews, but we don’t have any information yet for tomorrow (aside from the booklet we got in the box). For some reason, we thought breakfast was included on the official ABD start day if you purchased your pre-night through them. Does anyone know about this? The check-in desk had no idea and said we should have gotten an email.

sayhello

Have Camera, Will Travel
Hi! If anyone is checking this forum, we have a question. We are at Loews, but we don’t have any information yet for tomorrow (aside from the booklet we got in the box). For some reason, we thought breakfast was included on the official ABD start day if you purchased your pre-night through them. Does anyone know about this? The check-in desk had no idea and said we should have gotten an email.
Every ABD I have done, if you booked the pre-day through ABD, it includes breakfast. I can't imagine that this one doesn't. There have been hundreds of ABDs at that hotel. Tell them to ask someone else.

Sayhello

• hilarys

Hilary S
    Every ABD I have done, if you booked the pre-day through ABD, it includes breakfast. I can't imagine that this one doesn't. There have been hundreds of ABDs at that hotel. Tell them to ask someone else.

Sayhello
    Same for us. We did not stay at the Loew's pre-trip when we took this adventure, but on our recent Alaska trip and our London/Paris two years ago breakfast was included.

Chirple

DIS Veteran
    For those who are reading this thread and have this adventure booked with a pre-night through ABD, the answer is breakfast is not included on day 1 (prior to first group dinner). I will be doing a trip report and have been taking notes.

dt14890

Earning My Ears
    For those who are reading this thread and have this adventure booked with a pre-night through ABD, the answer is breakfast is not included on day 1 (prior to first group dinner). I will be doing a trip report and have been taking notes.
    I guess I am in a minority on this matter but I am actually relieved I don’t have to deal with a breakfast I was not expecting. I booked a pre-night because I live an hour from the airport I will fly out of and with checking bags, the time I would have to be at the airport for a 6am flight was just not feasible. I have a reservation for an 8:30am Warner Brothers studio tour that morning and if Loews doesn’t provide any transportation service then I will need to catch the 222 bus.

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News