ABD DisneyLand/So Cal trips in 2019...anyone going?

Hi MSK and ChadHitchghost, my husband and I are also on the sept 22 adventure. We’re celebrating our 15th anniversary and feeding our a Disney obsession! We know world like the back of our hands but have only been to land once so I feel like I know nothing. We made a reservation for Oga’s on Friday as well. My most pressing question is what to wear/pack - shorts or jeans.... first world problems.

Reactions: msk
Hi MSK and ChadHitchghost, my husband and I are also on the sept 22 adventure. We’re celebrating our 15th anniversary and feeding our a Disney obsession! We know world like the back of our hands but have only been to land once so I feel like I know nothing. We made a reservation for Oga’s on Friday as well. My most pressing question is what to wear/pack - shorts or jeans.... first world problems.
Shira and Chad Hello!!! My name is Martha and my DH is David. We also know WDW like the back of our hand. I’m so excited about our adventure. I’m taking a pair of jeans and one pair of pants with lots of pockets and several tunics and leggings. Basically lots of casual things. When I go to WDW I try not to bring anything that I have to carry into the parks. I’ve been to DL twice, a very long time ago, and remember being chilly at night so I’ll bring a jacket. I’m really looking forward to meeting everyone. We are arriving on Sat so 7 more sleeps until my adventure begins! See you real soon😃

Shira and Chad Hello!!! My name is Martha and my DH is David. We also know WDW like the back of our hand. I’m so excited about our adventure. I’m taking a pair of jeans and one pair of pants with lots of pockets and several tunics and leggings. Basically lots of casual things. When I go to WDW I try not to bring anything that I have to carry into the parks. I’ve been to DL twice, a very long time ago, and remember being chilly at night so I’ll bring a jacket. I’m really looking forward to meeting everyone. We are arriving on Sat so 7 more sleeps until my adventure begins! See you real soon😃
I have only been to WDW once with my wife and this will be my first DL trip. I am solo though, she is not as much of a Disney nut as I am. Based on the extended forecast (90s all week), it will be 100% shorts for me.

I have only been to WDW once with my wife and this will be my first DL trip. I am solo though, she is not as much of a Disney nut as I am. Based on the extended forecast (90s all week), it will be 100% shorts for me.
Do bring a light jacket at the least. Even if the days are in the 90s, it can cool off significantly at night. Of course, forgetting this is how I acquired a few Disney hoodies. :)

Sayhello

My big question is sort of "I wonder what will happen?" We are extending our stay for two nights after the ABD, at the Grand, and meeting my daughter's family. I wonder if we will have to change rooms. It is a very small world problem, not to be concerned about, and one that will be easily handled.
Did you book your rooms through ABD? If so, you will stay in the same room. If you booked OYO, it's likely that you will have to move. We booked through DVC and had to leave our ABD room by 11 am. Our DVC room was not ready until after 4 pm. It was fine but we were displaced from 11-4 pm (just hung out in the park).

Have the best time! This is one of our family's favorite ABDs. Hopefully, Shannon will still be guiding. She's new but she is GREAT! One of the best guides we have had. Have fun and please post any more questions.
[/QUOTE]
Yes! Shannon and Trevor are our guides. Everything is great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!