ABD Newbie with a question

kuzco-like

Earning my ears
Hi all. I've signed up for my first ABD (Feb BSM) with the DIS), and I have a question about all the ABD paperwork. Do they send a confirmation email if you send the completed forms in as an attachment (PDF) to an email?

Wow, that's a good question. I've never tried that. I assume you scanned the docs in after you signed them? I'd suggest calling ABD and asking them to confirm their receipt if you're concerned. I've never gotten a confirmation after I mailed them the paperwork via snail mail. But I always figured they'd send up a red flag to me or my TA if I neglected to send them back or they just never got them.

Sayhello

Hi all. I've signed up for my first ABD (Feb BSM) with the DIS), and I have a question about all the ABD paperwork. Do they send a confirmation email if you send the completed forms in as an attachment (PDF) to an email?

Because you have booked this through a travel agent (ME!), most communication will come through me.

I have it set up that all of things that ABD will send you, will come directly to you. There is no sense going through a middle man and having us re-send it.

Other things will come through me, as I'm the one that booked your trip.

That being said.....ABD doesnt send confirmation that your travel agreement and personal info has been received.

Sayhello: you're very correct. I filled out the forms, scanned them, then attached them to an email. My fingers are crossed that this worked.

Kevin: Understood, I think. So I still might receive correspondence from both you and ABD?

Sayhello: you're very correct. I filled out the forms, scanned them, then attached them to an email. My fingers are crossed that this worked.

Kevin: Understood, I think. So I still might receive correspondence from both you and ABD?

Hi Rob,

I am a bit confused as to what type of correspondence you are referring.

We have emailed. I have answered your questions here. If there is something I'm missing, I apologize.

You are welcome to email me with any questions you'd like answered.

The next thing you will receive from ABD will be the box containing some printed information and your "surprise". That will arrive at approximately 30 days prior to departure.

Approximately two months prior to our trip, ABD will let me know if there are any loose ends or missing information.

If you are missing anything, I'll be the one to let you know.

If you are uncertain as to whether ABD has received your email, you can always use the provided self-addressed envelope and mail the forms back.

Again...if you have questions, you can reach me by email at Kevin@DreamsUnlimitedTRavel.com

Kevin, sorry for any confusion. As I said, I'm new to this (ABD) and I was just wondering what to expect. Your last message cleared it up. Thanks.

Kevin, sorry for any confusion. As I said, I'm new to this (ABD) and I was just wondering what to expect. Your last message cleared it up. Thanks.

No need for an apology.:)

Just wanted to make sure you are comfortable.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter