ABD Photo Thread

OKW Lover

Retired and living 2 miles from The Castle.
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
Inspired by similar threads in other parts of the DIS, lets use this thread to post some pictures from your ABD trips. No rules other than it has to be from an ABD trip. Please caption it with the location or Adventure name if its not obvious.

To get started, here are a few from our San Francisco Adventure in July 2015.

DSC_0222
by jalves_02360, on Flickr

DSC_0118

DSC_0122

DSC03191_zpshdipnbl2.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC03191_zpshdipnbl2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] DSC03191.JPG

ABD Scotland, original itinerary and still my favorite trip!

Calypso...are those the Callanaish Standing stones? I'm still bummed they removed the isle of Lewis.

Last edited:

Calypso...are those the Callanaish Standing stones? I'm still bummed they removed the isle of Lewis.

Yes they are. I think it's a shame they removed Isle of Lewis from the itinerary. It was an amazing part of the trip.

Calypso already posted my favorite spot from Scotland, and probably my 2nd and 3rd favorites are also from the Isle of Lewis (the blackhouse, broch and all of the gorgeous heather), but since that isn't on the itinerary anymore I'll add something from the Isle of Skye, another beautiful spot on the trip. I liked this one because it shows how my girls made friends with some of the other girls on the trip. This was our rainy hiking tour on the Isle of Skye. Now, two years later, they are still in touch via text and Facetime.
scotland.jpg

And here are a few from the Galapagos. I was amazed at the abundance of wildlife while snorkeling. There were fish everywhere!

fishies.jpg

This was a view from our panga where you can see our yacht in the background.

penguinsboat.jpg

This isn't the best photo, but it shows how unafraid the wildlife is of tourists there. This sea lion was eagerly waiting for the kids to get in the water and "play" with him.

sealion.jpg

We got to see the nesting frigatebirds on Genovesa. So amazing!

frigatebird.jpg

Last edited:
These photos are great and help me with anxiously awaiting my first ABD and looking forward to to the new adventures hopefully coming out soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!