? about Canadian Regional Jets

NCRedding

I've strayed
Most airlines in my area have gone to Canadian Regional Jets to Orlando. I've never flown on anything smaller than a 737. How do these compare? Do you feel more of the flight, winds, etc. Reassure me that I can fly on these ok. Thanks

I love the CRJ. It's not as rock-solid as a 757, but I feel it is a better ride than the larger Fokker 100s.

That is what flys out of Fort Wayne Airport most of the time. They are new and really smooth, fast and clean. Tall people will have to duck when walking in the aisles.:earsboy:

:smooth:

I think you will be pleasantly surprised. I have flown them several times and enjoyed it!!

I had many of the same questions that you did, prior to first flying on a CRJ. I'm glad to see that these aircraft are replacing many of the older "puddle jumpers" that were frequently used on regional routes. The planes are very similar in flight, to most any other large aircraft that I've been on before. Space, in general seems to be a bit reduced, on-board--Lack of headroom in the aisle could be an inconvenience to a tall person. Otherwise, I've found these to be great planes on which to ride.

they are good. have flown them quite a few times from pit to milwaukee. pretty smooth ride.

I've flown on one from Daytona Beach to Atlanta.
The CRJ is like a compact car compared to a regular jet being a full size car. You get a little stiffer feeling ride.

Headroom is less, but I like the two x two seat configuration better than being stuck in a middle seat.

We also had to exit it by stairs outside at Atlanta, but we entered it through the Jetway at DAB.

I'd definately fly one again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter