??? about Character Breakfast Busses from WL

jel0511

DIS Veteran
We have a PS at CP for 8:05. I've read that the first boat leave the WL at 8:30, so how are we going to make that early PS? Do they have a bus that runs to the MK for PS's, or do we have to take the Crocket/Boone bus to the TTC and transfer there to the monorail. If there is so much commotion, I'll probably just move my PS.

I was a the WL last week and had an 8:05 am breakfast at the CP. Definately, do NOT take the boats to MK - they don't start running til 8:30 am. Also, the boat from WL to the contemporary, and then taking the monorail won't work either cause that boat doesn't start until 7:45 am. You wouldn't get to MK until around 8:15 or so.

You need to take the bus to the ticket center (TTC) and then the monorail to MK. We got there a little late because we weren't at the bus stop until 7:15 and the bus didn't come until 7:40. We were getting mad because we know it's only a 5 minute bus ride and everyone was waiting for this bus - we think the bus driver was taking a break or something cause she should have been to the WL every 10-15 minutes.

Anyways, that's the way to go. Bus to TTC and take the monorail (goes to polynesian, and GF before you get to MK).

Don't move the PS because you want to eat early and get to MK before or as it opens. You can do lots of rides early before the big crowds hit the park! We got to the CP about 5 minutes late, and they (CP) don't care. They just take your name and seat you when you get there.

Enjoy! It's a fun breakfast!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter