• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

? About Checking In.. Cruising Rccl After 8 Cruises With Disney

b&bdiscruisers

Mouseketeer
We've cruised Disney 8 times since 2000, we're now jumping ship & trying RCCl Mariner in May out of Port Canaveral. I have a question about checking in @ the terminal, so this question applies to those who have cruised both Mariner & a Disney ship. So here goes. We're staying @ the Radisson a few days before we cruise & will be using the free parking @ Radisson while on the cruise. In the past on the morning of the cruise my husband drops me & luggage off @ the terminal (Disney) & he goes back to the Radisson, parks car, catches the shuttle back to the terminal. (Much easier this way than both of us AND luggage going on the shuttle) With Disney I was able to check us both in with Passports, etc. without him being with me. I'm now hearing that RCCL doesn't do it this way that he has to be with me to check in. So those of you who have cruised RCCL & Disney....what's the policy that RCCL has? Thanks for your replies;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter