*** About "error_post_count _too_low" messages ***

WebmasterKathy

Administrator
Administrator
If you are receiving an "error_post_count _too_low" message when trying to post a link or send a private message, it simply means that you have not made enough posts on our forums to be able to use these functions.

Once you have 10 posts, both of these functions will be enabled for you.

This is an anti-spam measure, preventing spammers from immediately posting links, inappropriate photos, and sending unsolicited messages to our posters.

Thanks for posting, it was driving me nuts too,, I thought I was doing something wrong,, I had tried to add the signature to my emails and it wouldn't work so I was convinced it was me!!!

Wouldn't you know it. The first thing I did after registering was attempt a PM and it failed. The 2nd thing I attempted was a post that contained a link and of course it failed also.

Sooooooo, here's my first post!

Was driving me crazy. Wanted to post a freebie on budget board. :rotfl:
Good to know it wasn't just me.

I understand the reason for the feature, but can it be made where you can at least reply to a PM even if your post count is too low? It's kind of annoying that I can't reply to a PM someone sent me :confused: But hey, this post gets me one closer :)

Sonny D.

I tried twice to post something here but it always give me this error. Good to know. But that's a lot of posting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!