• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

? about making online ADRs

dsnygirl2006

DIS Veteran
Hi Guys
I was wondering what information you have to have when booking your ADR's online? I booked my trip through AAA so I was wondering if you have to have a confirmation number or something like that?

You can do it with or without your confirmation number.

I didn't HAVE to have a confirmation number, so the simple answer to your question is you can make ADRs without a confirmation number.

However, you can have your ADRs connected to your reservation if you have your confirmation number, but it is an optional thing.

I hope that helps!
:)

Hi Guys
I was wondering what information you have to have when booking your ADR's online? I booked my trip through AAA so I was wondering if you have to have a confirmation number or something like that?

If you are looking to make an ADR 180 days or less in advance, you do not need any resort info. Even people who are staying off site can make ADRs at 180 days.

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Ok, great, however, in order for me to go ahead and book ADR's for my entire stay I will need the confirmation number, is this correct? I don't want to book day by day, I would like to go ahead and book all 8 days at once!!!! :thumbsup2

I booked my trip through AAA and had no problem with making ADRs on-line. I have a print out from AAA with all our trip info and the confirmation number is on there about a third of the way down in the middle. I put that number in and it found my reservation without any trouble. If you don't have the confirmation number on any paperwork you should call and get it, if you have any trouble with making your reservations.

I booked my trip through AAA and had no problem with making ADRs on-line. I have a print out from AAA with all our trip info and the confirmation number is on there about a third of the way down in the middle. I put that number in and it found my reservation without any trouble. If you don't have the confirmation number on any paperwork you should call and get it, if you have any trouble with making your reservations.

Awesome, thank you so much, I have my confirmation sheet from AAA, so I will use that number when making my reservations!!!!

Did you make your ADR's online at the 180+10 day mark? I'm wanting to do this, but I don't know if it'll work since my ressie # is a AAA # and not a disney one. (The disney website won't recognize my AAA ressie #, like they do with their own ressie's-I have to go to a different page to look up my ressie online, but there's not an option for dining on that.) I'm not sure if that made sense, but basically I'm wanting to know if I can make our ADR's online at the 180+10 day mark with a AAA ressie #? TIA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter