? about pin codes

diznygirrl

Earning My Ears
Will CM tell me if I have a pin code attached to my name. or do I specifically have to ask about it? I've called twice in the past week to book my June trip, but since pin codes seem to be getting better rates than AP for that time period, I'd much rather use the pin if I have one. Should I call back and check, or just assume I don't have one since neither CM mentioned it to me? TIA!

I would definitely call back and ask. Some CM's may mention that you have a "code" while others will not check. I called back to check a couple weeks after making my ressie and I DID have one that they happily applied for me. Never hurts to check!

You need to ask, and you may need to call back more than once to get a CM that looks thru your files to find one :)

I would definately keep trying back up until the time you leave. I called about every three days! I know that sounds pathetic :blush: I always made it a point to ask them to check if I had a pin code. They always said no. Then finally right after Easter I decided to call because I hadn't in about a week. The cm was a very nice lady who volunteered to look for a pin code! I'd never had anyone volunteer before! She actually took about ten minutes and checked all of our old addresses (we have moved alot dut to my dh being in the military). She didn't find anything. Then, she asked my if we had any old e-mail accounts. I gave her our old e-mail account and she found one!! I about fell out of my chair :rotfl: . Sometimes I wonder if anyone had really ever looked before? Long story short, keep trying! Just my opinion. princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter