• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

? about resort pools

Tulip

Daisy is my favourite character. Guess I got a thi
Can anyone tell me which resorts have pools with slides? And which resorts have hot tubs?

Thanks for you help.

I'm not sure about the All Star Resorts (Value) having slides or hot tubs as I've never stayed there.

I know that Caribbean Beach, Port Orleans Riverside and French Quarer and Coronado Springs have slides and CBR and CSR have hot tubs

Wilderness Lodge has a slide and hot tubs

Yacht Club and Beach Club have a mini waterpaek called Stormalong Bay! So slide and hot tubs included there.

The Poly Volcano pool has a slide and hot tub from what I'm aware as does the new GF pool

Not sure about CR

I think that OKW has a slide and hot tub

The only one we've stayed at was the All Stars so I know no slide or hot tub there.

Thanks for the info TinkerBelle. It'll help us plan our next trip.

Polynesian dosen't have a hot tub.

All the moderate/deluxe resort pools have slides.

BWI has a great pool with a long and winding slide. The pool was not crowded in July when we were there. It also has a hot tub but we did not use it....

The GF has a slide in there new pool which I wasn't too impressed with but the kids liked it.
Some GF rooms have an in-room jacuzzi as part of its features. Otherwise, there is a jacuzzi located at the courtyard pool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter