About that dining plan...the 1TS, 1CS, 1 snack one???

momsgoofy

<br><font color=blue>Hello! My name is Laura and I
Okay, it looks like I'm gonna get to WDW this year after all and we want to use the dining plan...BUT, can you I just purchase it with the room ressie or do I have to do the whole vacation package with WDW?

Also, we might just stay at one of the value resorts for the first 2 nights and then transfer to a DVC property. I know I can get the dining plan with my DVC stay and not have to purchase any packages. So, IF we only stay 2 nights, can we still get the dining plan?

Thanks everyone!

It is available only with a package that includes room, park tickets, and dining except at DVC resorts. DVC can get it with just DVC reservation on points.

The issue isn't the 2 nights. It is that you must have a package that includes at least one day of tickets per person.

You will just have to book it twice. The dining plan is directly associated to your number of nights. Therefore you can book it with your two nights at all stars and purchase your park tickets. Your park tickets do not have to match up with the number of nights you are staying. Then add the dining to your DVC stay without having to purchase any tickets.

Man, I love the DIS! :thumbsup2 Great source of information and quick! :cheer2:

I guess if we want to have the dining plan for each day of our trip then we'd better make the Friday/Saturday portion the first 2 nights of the trip then transfer to our DVC resort otherwise we'll be paying OOP for everything the last couple days. :confused3 I'll have to talk with Dsis now...see what she thinks, but I'm thinking she will concur on this point.

Thanks for the help! :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter