? about the annual pass rates

cinderkeli

<font color=FF00FF>Haunted Mansion fan<br><font co
I just have a question about the annual passholder discounts. I'm buying my pass this July and I want to book a xmas vacation using the passholder discount if one becomes available. I was going to go down Dec 22 thru the 28 but I was looking at mousesavers just to see when dates are available for the discount and it was saying usually the dates are up to Dec 25. Now my question is would I be able to apply a discount to my days after the 25 if its all on one reservation?

cinderkeli said:
I just have a question about the annual passholder discounts. I'm buying my pass this July and I want to book a xmas vacation using the passholder discount if one becomes available. I was going to go down Dec 22 thru the 28 but I was looking at mousesavers just to see when dates are available for the discount and it was saying usually the dates are up to Dec 25. Now my question is would I be able to apply a discount to my days after the 25 if its all on one reservation?

As long as your check in date is during the time of the rate discount then it applies to your entire stay. Even if you go from value to holiday season or check in when there are rates and check out when there aren't any.

Since late December through January 1st are the absolute busiest time at WDW, I would be very surprised if you were able to get any discount at all on anything. Actually, those dates will have the highest rates of any all year.

If you go back to Mousesavers she will have a listing of resorts "seasons". The dates you are going are the "Holiday" seasons. The resorts are at their most expensive then. :guilty:

Sorry, to be the bearer of bad news, but the crowds will be heavy and thick until New Years Day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter