? about the email code

rt2dz

DIS Veteran
OK, the plan was to go to Disney this Sept., but I got pregnant and am having this baby Sept. 7th or 11th. So we're going in May--just 14 days--and plan on going again December 2006; I desperately want to be there for the Christmas decorations (never have before).

Well today I recieved the email package code. Fairly good deal in my opinion. But, of course, it is for August 21-October 4. Can't go. Way to close to my due date & after having to emergency c-sections, I HAVE to have this one via c-section, so can't travel for 6-8 after baby is born.

So, here's my question. If I called, explained why we can't use the offer, do you think they would let us go the first or second week of December instead? It will be value season then too. And then I wouldn't have to wait until December of next year to see the Christmas decorations--although we may still go then too instead of changing the 2006 date. We do go every year.

My opinion would be unfortunately no since they seem to be sticklers about those codes...but hey, it's worth a call...never know when you are going to get a dose of pixie dust!

Congrats on your impending arrival :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter