About to leave on a 10 year anniversary trip

j9isawesome

Mouseketeer
My husband and I are driving down tonight and will spend this weekend in the parks, heading home sometime Sunday afternoon/evening. Disney has always had a special place in our hearts: DH proposed to me in front of Snow White’s wishing well, Now I See the Light from Tangled is “our song” and we danced to it as our first song at our wedding, and we have been fortunate enough to have been AP holders over the years and have had countless date nights in the parks together. This trip is extra special because it’s to celebrate our 10 year anniversary and the last trip we plan for at least a year or 2 as we will be avoiding those Star Wars crowds and letting our APs expire. So far we have planned to get silhouettes done together on Main Street, I’m sure we will grab celebration buttons when we hit the parks, and DH doesn’t know it but I’m surprising him with a Haunted Mansion (another special thing to our relationship) celebration cake delivered to us when we have dinner at Carthay Circle in Saturday. We are disneybounding nerds so we also have some matching couple Disneybounds we plan on wearing and taking photos together in. Oh AND I already booked us for more disneybounding couple photo cuteness at the popupdisney exhibit in Downtown Disney. What else would you add on to such a short trip (& w/short notice) to make it extra special?

Happy Anniversary! Sounds like you are all planned for a great trip. Love the Disneybounding idea! If you have time, you can call the hotel and see if there is anything you can have delivered to the room or order something from their gift shop.

Just a little extra idea :flower3:
Kriss :tink:

Congratulations. My partner and I just got back from our 7th Disney trip (2 in Florida, 1 in Paris, and 4 in California). All hold fond memories for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!