• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

About to make a deposit

Dander

Earning My Ears
We are very close to making a deposit on 210 points VWL. cold feet. please reassure.

You are going to love DVC....warm those feet and write that check!!

Think about what you have read here. Not only do you get beautiful deluxe resorts at value resort prices. You can use your points to stay at other WDW accommodations. You can even use your points to take the cruise.

And if you get tired of WDW (as if!!) you can go to HH or VB or even exchange out to Hawaii.

Remember that you are buying into one of the most sought after exchanges in the timeshare world. DVC 's resorts are at the top of the lists for timeshare resorts.

And if you don't put down your deposit we won't get to welcome you home.

Now start writing....LOL

We are new - we close in 6 days.
We are thrilled.
We have been coming to Disney for years.

We are bouncing.:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

come bounce with us.

Remeber - Tiggers are magical things
Their bottoms are made out of springs

Dander,

You will always enjoy the use of your points! It is really wonderful to be able to structure your vacation any way you want to. DVC is the most flexible vacation plan that I know of!

Our entire family loves DVC! I only wonder why we did not do it sooner!

June:pinkbounc

I researched the DVC for several yearsbefore buying in to DVC. This board has been fantastic. My family has been on board since Oct of 2000 and have no regrets. My daughter has been to OKW for 6 nights in 2001. My wife and I have been to Vero Beach for 6 nights and to the Woodstock Inn in VErmont for 2 nights. We may go to the Claremont Inn in Berkely, CA this fall. WE are definitely going to Hilton Head next May. There have been a few disappointing experiences along the way, but we have vacationed in previous years anywhere from Bermuda to the Grand Canyon and the quality of DVC accomodations are definitely up to par. I have two friends that belong as well. One is planner, one is not. The friend who plans has had better experiences with the DVC. I think if you plan your vacations ahead and are flexible DVC will work well for you. If you have children they can use it with their children if you ever tire of WDW. If you are hesitant about timeshares I don't think you'll see Disney folding up anytime soon. This was one of my concerns.Good luck!

We took our first Disney trip last June and bought in last July. Had our first stay at BWV last month. It was awesome! Now we just closed on a 100 point VWL add=on so we can alternate every other year at VWL, every other year at BWV,etc. You'll love it! Go for it!
Robin M.
Poly 6/2000
BWV 6/2001
VWL/BWV 7/2002

WE just bought at BWV last fall, and had the opportunity to stay at VWL this past May. It's a magnificent resort; if we weren't building a new garage on our house, we'd be buying an add-on at VWL for sure! (I keep telling my partner if we'd just sell the car, we wouldn't need the garage and we'd have the cash...so far he's not buying it!;) )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter