• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

? about towels in villa

ReLo

Earning My Ears
Hi,

A quick question before we leave mondaymorning. We're renting a villa, and I wonder if it is allowed to take the towels from the villa to the waterparks. (We're not renting it privatly, but via a Dutch company)

Thanks!

Remko

As you have washing facilities ( for clothes) at your villa, as long as you clean the towels and put them back, no one will know !!!

As a villa owner it is certainly in our Terms and Conditions that you DO NOT take our towels to the beach or water parks. I would be surprised if yours are different. But as Vernon says, who's to know!

At most of the villas I've stayed at, there are separate towels for the bathrooms and pool area and they ask that you don't take the bath towels into the pool area (because the chlorine bleaches them). I don't think I would hesitate to take the pool towels to the beach or water parks, but I would probably think twice about taking the nice fluffy white ones. You can hire towels from water parks, but the beach could prove a problem. I certainly wouldn't want to fill my suitcases with towels.

We definately used the pool towels from our villa last year when we visited the water parks.

This was especially handy near the end of our holiday. It meant we washe dour own towels & took them home clean & dry . Much much nicer to unpack.

I also took laundry tablets to use in the villa washing machine.

IMHO its very good English no need to apologise.

:jester: :jester: :jester:

Originally posted by Disney owl

I also took laundry tablets to use in the villa washing machine.

IMHO its very good English no need to apologise.

:jester: :jester: :jester:

Thanks for the compliment about my English.:p :p :p

Unfortunaly, it is too late to go and buy laundry tablets now. We use powder and you can't do any shopping at a sunday over here :rolleyes: :rolleyes: And we're leaving at 6:30 am tomorrow. But thanks anyway!

just a few more hours:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Remko

Remko - have a great time :) :) :)

Come back and tell us about it won't you?

Don't worry, Remko - we always buy our tablets when we get there.

<font size=6><font color=blue><marquee>~Have a great time!</marquee></font></font>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter