absolut_mandy's Disigns - Part 3 **Thread Closed to Requests - Please request on New thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mandy,

Not sure if you can do this but I'd really appreciate it if you can do a Harry Potter design for t-shirts for my kids. If so, can you do one with Harry, Ron and Hermione?

I'd like one with 'Emily' at the bottom of the picture and the other with 'Eric' at the bottom of the picture.

Thanks so much!

Hi Mandy

I would love a few luggage tags, if possible - can you do them in a rectangle instead of the mickey head? if not, the mickey head is fine.

Minnie with pink heart background - ELLIE
Minnie with pink Heart background - SWEETIE
Minnie with red polka dot background - Mommy
Mickey with red background - Daddy

Thanks so much!

Thank you Mandy for all you do to add some amazing Pixie Dust to everyones trip! I know that your work made my two kiddies smile and giggle last year. I was wanting to request some more invites for this years trip:

All of these are to "Matthew and Hailey"

September 24. Garden Grill at 5:45pm
September 25. Be Our Guest at 6:20pm
September 26. Ohana Breakfast at 9:50am
September 27 Sci-Fi Diner at 11:30am

The last meal invite is to Cape May on Sunday September 28 but can it say to "please join them for breakfast before we have to drive home"

Can I also request a Disney Quest invite for Matthew and Daddy.
The last one is to Hailey and Mommy to the Grand Floridian for a Little Princess Pedicure at the spa.

Thank you again! It is so fun seeing their faces when they get "mail delivered" at Disney!

I love, love, love your designs! My son will go NUTS for them. We're sailing in September and I cannot wait...

Can I please request the following (didn't see a name so will try to describe it the best that I can):

1. Cars Name Fill (the name is filled with what looks like sheet metal and currently says Michael) need the name Colby

2. The Kenner Family Vacation beach theme sign - no date on the bottom

3. Mickey Mouse clubhouse "It's my 4th Birthday" and his name is Colby

4. Mickey Mouse #4 with the name Colby filled inside

5. Mickey Mouse name - Jonathan (filled with images of Mickey)

6. Same as #5 but with Minnie Mouse and the name Leanne if you have it

Thanks SO much again and can't wait to see these!

Hi Mandy, I would love a mickey tagxedo with orange and blue text and no boarder with the names:
Jenna
Taylor
Jeremy
Missy
Baldy
Shelly
Lindsey
Nancy
Alyssa
Dan
Gabe
Ann
Chad
Kim
Angelina
Dominick
Ro
Dave
Art of Animation
Old Key West
Magic Kingdom
Animal Kingdom
EPCOT
Hollywood Studios
Blizzard Beach
Typhoon Lagoon
July 2014

And another with all of the above words and Lucian

Thanks so much!
-Jenna

Wow Mandy, these are amazing! I am so excited and so very grateful for your time! Thank you so so much! :) Hayley

Could we please have a few more:

True Villain Evil Queen with the name "Sarah"

Daisy Duck "Totally Gracie"

The name "Gracie" done with Sofia the First

Could you do something pirate-y with Zarina the pirate fairy for Sarah and Izzy from Jake and the Neverland Pirates for Gracie?

Thank you!!

Hi. I love your work. Amazing. I was wondering if you would make me a tagxedo? I am looking for the full mickey body. the one with blues and teals.

If possible please use any of these words that you can:

Allie
Daddy
Mommy
Walt Disney World
Pop Century
November 2014
Magic Kingdom
Epcot
Hollywood Studios
Animal Kingdom
Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Test Track
Expedition Everest
Haunted Mansion
Seven Dwarfs Mine Ride
Space Mountain
Toy Story Mania

Also if possible could you make me a name fill. I wonder if you could do a bevelled ALLIE for me with a border. I was looking at the examples you have at the beginning of this thread and I really like the buzz lightyear Zach that you made. Do you think you could make ALLIE with Elsa in her name and then some of the Frozen Characters around it? The colour would be the colour scheme of Elsa

Thanks so much!!

Hi Mandy, I really like the tagxedo mickey. Do you think you can make one for my family for our upcoming vacation in August? If it's possible these are thw wordings:

Happy 11th birthday Tricia
Daddy
Mommy
Uncle
Nanay
Walt Disney World
September 2014
Magic Kingdom
Epcot
Hollywood Studios
Disney's Animal Kingdom
Disney's Wilderness
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Test Track
Expedition Everest
Haunted Mansion
Seven Dwarfs Mine Ride
Space Mountain
Toy Story Mania
Typhoon Lagoon
Blizzard beach

Thank you and really appreciate for all your help.

Hi Mandy,
This is my first post EVER on here, so I'm hoping I'm doing this correctly. I was wondering if you could make a couple stroller tags for our upcoming September trip (our first one!)? I would like the Frozen one (TylerLicensePlateFrozen.jpg), with Muhn Family on it. The second one would be anything with the main princesses that says something along the lines of "Celebrating Mia's 3rd Birthday". I would very much appreciate it. And if you need to know anything else, please let me know :)

Brandy

Hi Mandy - I just requested a few penny labels on your other thread, and couldn't stop browsing your photobucket and all your awesome work! I am early in planning shirts for our extended family vacation and I LOVE your name-filled Mickey silhouette. Do you think it would be a good design on the back of t-shirts or possibly on a sleeve? Some of the family won't wear completely matching shirts, but are willing to do each family member in different primary colors with a mickey head on front or even their own Disney shirt they already own, but I thought I could add the name silhouette with everyone's names.

http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...keysilname1_zpsd5331614.jpg.html?sort=3&o=326

Here's the image I'm talking about, but I think I linked a red one - probably black words would work best if we'll be using a variety of shirt colors (including red)

Please include these names:
Walt, Sue, Jenny, Jon, Michelle, Abby, Caroline, Alex, Wally, Becky, Zoey, WallyIV,
Thank you!
(Our trip is October, but I'm hoping to get cracking on shirts no later than early August)

Hi Mandy- We are cruising this September and would love to use some of your DISigns. This is my first time making a request so please let me know if you need more information or clarification. Thank you so much for all your hard work.

Sarahfrozenmhluggagetag.jpg- with Ryan in one ear and 2014 in the other.

Mikegrumpymh.jpg- change to a light blue background with Daddy in one ear and 2014 in the other

1stminiecraftmh.jpg- with Dylan in one ear and 2014 in the other

Can you create a new mickey head with Simba and add Mac in one ear and 2014 in the other.

sarahariel1mhluggagetagfront.jpg- with Mommy in one ear

1barnettlpdclsign.jpg – Captain Bligh’s Quarters at the top. 2014 in the left ear, 1st Cruise in the right ear, Fantasy instead of Dream in the middle. Josh, Deanne, and Mackinnon in the name section.

Hi Mandy - When you have some extra time I was hoping I could get you to make one of your Couples Names pages for me. I seen it in your photobucket - the Disney love duos with our names mixed in.
Your sample had it in pink - if it is easy enough could that be changed to purple or mint green - if it takes too much time pink would be fine also.
Our names to mix in with the Disney couples... J.R. & C.J.

I would really appreciate it.
thanks in advance.

Seajay = C.J.

Mandy:goodvibes

Can I please get some invites for Character meals at Disneyland. Here is the info for all the meals. The name for all of these to be addressed to is Nick.

Plaza Inn- Minnie and Friends Tuesday, June 3rd 7:30am in Disneyland Park
PCH Grill- Mickey Sun June 1st 7:20am at Paradise Pier Hotel
Rainforest Cafe for a birthday dinner and special desert. on Friday, June 6th, 2014 at 5:30pm

Please let me know if there is a problem and you are not able to do them. Thanks you!

Nicolette

Coming up

Hello Mandy,

I love your designs!! Could I get a few Bevelled Name fills? I was trying to see if I could find any in your album, but I did not have any luck. I could just be missing them.

Jennifer- The Disney Fairies
Jennifer- Rafiki
Brad- Mickey Mouse
Brad- Stitch
Nikolas- Buzz Lightyear and Woody
Nikolas- Monsters
Aralyn- Frozen princesses
Aralyn-Disney Fairies
Alex- Mickey Mouse
Alex- Grumpy

and can I also get all five of the names above in these? With 2014
http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...eyHeads/courtneysomh_zps8e9b3e73.jpg~original

http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...ads/catlynMNSSHPMH13_zps7145f756.jpg~original

Thank you so much.

Sure thing

Hi! I hope I am doing this right :) I just looked through all your fantastic designes and was hoping to get some made for an upcoming trip. Here's what I would be looking for (I tried to be as specific as possible)
1. Gavin - Goofy name fill (original design maybe with goofy aslo apearing along side)

2. Tayte - Jake and the Neverland pirates name fill (original design with Jake also on side)

3. mouse head with pink polka dot bow. Inside the main head "1st visit", inside the left ear "Nicole" and the other ear "Disney 2104" with Marie form Aristicats on side - (writing in pink if possible and if will look ok)

4. Mickey body with the names: Jason, Pauline, Gavin, Tayte, Paula, Nicole, Nick

5. mouse head with 7 surrounding smaller mouseheads. In large head in the center "making magical memories" with either the castle or mickey gang (whichever you feel works better). In one ear "Disney" and the other "2014".
In the surrounding smaller ears (3 girls w/ bows and 4 boys) one name in each. Boys names include" Jason, Gavin, Tayte, Nick and girls names Pauline, Paula, Nicole - (red writing with Disney font)

6. Cinderella mouse ears (similar to emmaleigh and barbara in your postings) only in one ear I would like "Disney 2014" and the other "It's good to be back home"

I hope this isn't too much to ask and I REALLY appreciate it. The trip is planned for August 2014 so I hope this gives you enough time. Thanks a million!

Sure thing

Hi,

Thanks so much for sharing your creativity! Could I please get:

Luggage tags:

Elsa/Anna - Ellie on back Ploessl 2898 E Los Altos Ct Gilbert AZ 85297
2 Olaf - (Mommy) (Daddy) - same on Back

Penny Pinchers:
Elsa/Anna - Ellie
Olaf - Mommy

I need them by July 4, 2014 if possible.
Thanks so much!!

Sure thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter