absolut_mandy's Disigns - Part 3 **Thread Closed to Requests - Please request on New thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mandy!

I would like to request name fills for my 3rd grade class. It is a lot so feel free to say no way! I want to use them on their desks and mailboxes. I would like to original design with a border Mickey Mouse (like River) for the boys and Minnie Mouse (like Payton) for the girls. Here is my list:

Mickey:
Michael
Lucas
Cameron
Paul
Anthony
Aiden
Austin
Brock
Chase
Timothy
Tyler
Minnie:
Katie Rose
Anna
Emma
Sophia
Katie
Aerianna

If you can do them I would be very appreciative!!!! I would like them by Aug 4.

Thank you!

Hi Mandy,
I have another request. Our trip is August 2014 and I stumbled upon the adorable invite/goodbye letters you have done. They are so cute I have to have some :). Could I please request the following:

Goodbye Note
White Goodbye signed by Mickey Mouse -
Can I please have individual addressed to
Zack
Nick
and please add p.s. Happy 6th Birthday.
s1227.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy_personalized/media/Invites/maxgoodbyemickey.jpg.html

Welcome Invite: Grey Background signed by the gang
Can I please have individual ones addressed to
Welcome Nicholas
Welcome Zachary
Weclome Joshua
s1227.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy_personalized/media/Invites/owenwelcomefab5.jpg.html

Luke Skywalker Surprise Greeting :
Can I please have individual ones addressed to
Surprise Nicholas
Surprise Zachary
Surprise Joshua
s1227.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy_personalized/media/Invites/jackwelcomeluke.jpg.html

Thank, Thank, THANK YOU so much!! We are counting the days and are super excited!!!

Hi Mandy,

I love your work! I am very last minute with this request. I would like your

http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...cldreamjuly_zps59ccd0c5.jpg.html?sort=3&o=103

DISign modified with:

Fulton Family
First Cruise

Disney Fantasy
July 2014

all written in the life preserver, not in the white space.

Is it possible to do within the next day or so? I am so sorry for the last minute request, and I understand if it is not possible. Thank you very much for your time.

-Laura

Mandy - thanks so much for the fun "couples" artwork. It will look great in a frame.

smiles for you,
seajay = C.J.

Hey-
Can I get an Autograph Book cover with this Jedi Mickey on it that says Austin's Autographs (sample cover image... brysonstarwarsmickeyac.jpg)

Thanks,
Michelle

Hello!!

Would love if you could make some invitations for our upcoming trip! My girls loved the ones from last time, so I knew exactly where to go again this time! :-)

Cinderella's Royal Table: Addison and Avery- July 22 at 11:55am http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k624/absolut_mandy12/Dis/Invites/Character Meals/crt2.jpg

Garden Grill- Addison and Avery- July 19 at 5:40pm
http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/a...acter Meals/ggrillinvite.jpg.html?sort=9&o=10

Be Our Guest- Addison and Avery- July 20 at 12:30pm
(I don't see one with this, but would it be possible to make one?)

Hollywood and Vine- Addison and Avery July 23 at 12:45pm- possible to make using Sofia and Doc??
http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/a...Character Meals/HVinvite.jpg.html?sort=9&o=11

Thank you SO much!!

Hi Mandy,
Your designs look great.
I am having a promotion party for my daughter who is going to junior high school. We are doing a Disneyland themed party. Could I have the following name fills with the fab five characters is possible.

Jocelyn
Congratulations
Promotion

A 1000 thanks in advance

Hi Mandy!

I would like some autograph covers, please! 5x7 aspect ratio if possible. I'll let you pick the designs if that's OK. Here are my requests:

Finn's Autographs 2014 -- Mickey or Fab Five

Abby's Autographs 2014 -- Frozen theme or Princess theme

Sarah's Autographs 2014 -- Frozen or Princess (can match Abby's)

AJ's Autographs 2014 -- Phineas and Ferb theme and/or Halloween

I also need penny container designs but I'll post those in the other thread. Thanks!

Could you do a Disney Halloween themed Countdown Calendar for me? It could just say Our Disney Halloween Countdown at the top. That would be awesome!

Hi, Amy!

I would like to request some t-shirt art please.

The first is the Minnie dressed in red - jpg file name is HaydenMinnieT2.

The second is all the princesses - jpg file name is PrincessTMaster.

I am requesting that the names listed below be added to both designs for a total of 6 designs.

The names are:

Cheyenne

Katelyn

Devon

Thank you so much for considering to do these. Our trip is still a few months away so there is no huge rush to get these done.

Thank you again!

These are amazing and I can't believe you do this free of charge! What an amazing gift and talent you are offering us.

I'd love 5 "Original" name fills when you have time.

1. David - Tigger (like Keith)
2. Kirsten - Princesses - any of them - Just saw the "Hannah" with the hand-drawn princesses (tan background) AMAZING!
3. KALLE - Anna & Elsa
4. Drew - Steamboat Willie or B&W Mickey (Pirates - not cartoon - if you don't have Mickey)
5. Grant - Star Wars Mickey (like "JIMMY") or Pirates

It won't let me put links on here because I've only posted 3 times.

Thanks for your time

Sure thing

Mandy:goodvibes

Hi Mandy-

Thank you so much for the designs they are wonderful. Would you mind changing the one for Ryan to the Frozen with all the characters. It's for a 4 year old boy and he wanted the whole cast of characters. :) Thank you again for all your hard work.

Sorry about that! My best friend's daughter is named Ryan and i guess I am trained to assume that Ryan is a girl name :rotfl:

Hi Mandy, First off, if this is too many request, please let me know. I'm new to the board and have no clue how long these take for you to make. Our arrival date is Sept 3. The only one I need in advance is the countdown, which I would like to start at the 29 day mark. I sincerely appreciate what you do :) So here goes...

mmccountdown.jpg "The Muhn's Disney Countdown (need by end of July)
arielgifttagfrontback.jpg Alivia, Amelia (seperate ones)
cindygifttagfrontback.jpg "Amelia, Happy 3rd Birthday"
jaketag.jpg Cameron
mickeygifttag.jpg "Welcome Muhn Family"
minnietage.jpg "A gift for Amelia"
princessgifttage1.jpg Alivia, Amelia (seperate ones)
tinktag.jpg Alivia
tinktag1.jpg Amelia
crt2.jpg Livy & Mia Sept 10, 2014 @ 10 am
chefmickey.jpg Muhn Family Sept 8, 2014 @ 6:25pm
goodbyemmc.jpg Muhn Family
frozengrouptee.jpg Alivia, Amelia (seperate)
pcittee.jpg Cameron
mikaylanemowelcome Cameron, please delete the part that says "good morning"

Again, let me know if this is too much :)

Thank you SOOOO much,
Brandy

Sure thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts