Absolute must ADR???

Noles2002

Nole Girl!
So we're planning our next trip in April Wondering what everyone's MUST DO ADRs are?
Our 1st trip we did
Chef Mickey (breakfast)
Cinderella Royal Table (breakfast)
Be Our Guest (lunch)
Ohana (breakfast)

We have 3 kids (10, 8, and 4) we try not to plan toooo many scheduled meals (especially dinners) since we never know how tired the kids are going to be. But we try to get a couple in over the course of a week. Looking for any recommendations for must dos! We will be going to every park at some point during our stay and we are staying at the Polynesian.
TIA!:thumbsup2

***UPDATE****
To answer some questions that we're asked of me
1. 10 yr old is girl, 8 and 4 yr old are boys. (Though girl loves everything from princesses to Star Wars)
2. The list I provided originally was what we have already done and are looking for new places to try this go around
3. We enjoy the character interaction, but it isn't a requirement. For example my son loves Ohana breakfast, but not because of the characters. He loves the food and atmosphere. (I actually just recently found this out :confused3)
Just really looking for most enjoyable restaurants the kids would enjoy. We enjoy good food, but really think the experience is worth more. Normally we can be "food snobs" (living in the NYC are there are so many amazing restaurants) but at Disney it's all about the experience. (But that doesn't have to mean characters)
Hope this clarifies and thanks again for all of your recommendations.

Last edited:

We have enjoyed Raglad Road at Disney Springs, Chefs de France, Via Napoli at Epcot, Sanaa at AKL.

We always catch a meal at Crystal Palace at MK, especially if we can get an early breakfast and enter the park before opening. We also love the Garden Grill at Epcot.

If you're staying at Poly, I would try to get an O'hana dinner. Our must-do is Whispering Canyon at WL for any meal - it's so fun! We also love Spice Road Table in EP.

For our family the atmosphere/fun factor is equally as important as the food. When our entire family goes Hoop Dee Doo, 'Ohana, and 50's Prime Time are the group favorites.

Depends on who you ask in our family. My wife would say 'Ohana dinner, our daughter Raglan Road, and our son Teppan Edo. I enjoyed Chefs de France for an early lunch but thought dinner was too crowded/loud. Since your kids are still on the younger side, I think Teppan Edo would be fun for lunch.

We don't really have any, but my daughter made a specific request for Crystal Palace breakfast again, so that might become one!

We've been three times and my daughters say that Be Our Guest is a must do. We've eaten lunch and dinner there. I love the decor, but don't love the food as much as they do. We tried Sanaa on our trip this summer and, for me, that will be a must do from now on.

Well, here are the ADRs we have for our upcoming trip that are duplicates from at least one previous trip.

Cinderella's Royal Table (second time, PPO breakfast before, now late lunch before MVMCP)
Garden Grill (second time, both breakfast PPO)
Be Our Guest (second, third, and fourth time - we're doing all 3 meals this trip!)

Hollywood and Vine is also getting a second try, though I may cancel that one (PPO breakfast) and rope drop Jedi. The food is edible, but it was our worst character dining experience so far, and certainly our longest.

Sanaa is our MUST-do. Every trip. Everything gets eaten. We don't even care about the view of the animals (though it was a draw on our first trip).

So we're planning our next trip in April Wondering what everyone's MUST DO ADRs are?
Our 1st trip we did
Chef Mickey (breakfast)
Cinderella Royal Table (breakfast)
Be Our Guest (lunch)
Ohana (breakfast)

We have 3 kids (10, 8, and 4) we try not to plan toooo many scheduled meals (especially dinners) since we never know how tired the kids are going to be. But we try to get a couple in over the course of a week. Looking for any recommendations for must dos! We will be going to every park at some point during our stay and we are staying at the Polynesian.
TIA!:thumbsup2
Princesses or not?

Characters or not? Tusker House offers a dining package for River of Lights. 1900 Park Fare is on Monorail-Loop.

Sci-Fi is very cool.

Early show at Hoop Dee Doo is fun if your family likes that sort of thing.

Sunday brunch at CA Grill gives you the opportunity to return that same evening for fireworks.

I'm a big fan of trying out the restaurants at my hotel, so I would probably book a Kona breakfast and a 'Ohana dinner. I would consider the luau, but it isn't the best dinner show at Disney.

These have been our must-dos for ages and never disappoint:
Raglan Road
Biergarten
Be Our Guest

These have also found their way onto the must-do list more recently:
La Hacienda
Skippers Canteen
Tiffins

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter