• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Accessible Studio at AKV club

Paula Sedley-Burke

Proud to believe in Rainbows and Unicorns...
Hello. There doesn't appear to be a studio with roll in shower at AKV at club level only a one bed. That seems a bit unfair as I can't have an ordinary studio room. Anybody know anyway around this as we don't have enough points for a one bed.

It's the same at BLT; no standard or Theme Park views, just lake view accessible studios although they do have a part TPV.

Have you emailed Member Satisfaction to see what they have to say about it?

Maybe there is a compromise of some type that they can offer - such as assigning you a studio on the floor below, but still iving you concierge services and lounge access.

Have you emailed Member Satisfaction to see what they have to say about it?

Maybe there is a compromise of some type that they can offer - such as assigning you a studio on the floor below, but still iving you concierge services and lounge access.

That is a good idea I will do that thanks! How do I email them is it the feedback contact on the member services website? Thanks!

That is a good idea I will do that thanks! How do I email them is it the feedback contact on the member services website? Thanks!

I always use the contact us feature on the members' website - that way, I don't have to enter my contact info or my member number as the site does it for me.

After you log on, look at the upper right side of the page and click on "Help & Contact". When that page loads, you will see "Contact Us" link on the right side of the page. Click on the envelope and the form will appear for you to use.

Hope it works out for you.

I always use the contact us feature on the members' website - that way, I don't have to enter my contact info or my member number as the site does it for me.

After you log on, look at the upper right side of the page and click on "Help & Contact". When that page loads, you will see "Contact Us" link on the right side of the page. Click on the envelope and the form will appear for you to use.

Hope it works out for you.

Thank you that is very helpful :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter