According to the Disney Infinity FB page

Have you tried it? I am waiting for the PC version.. at least I hope they do release one as they mentioned they were going to.. Sandbox can be a pain sometimes, I am thinking a pc interface might be easier to use..

I have not tried it yet. It's downloaded and waiting.:wizard:

One warning, the app is not compatible with 1st gen Ipads because they lack a camera. I'm not sure why one is required.

One warning, the app is not compatible with 1st gen Ipads because they lack a camera. I'm not sure why one is required.

Disney Infinity: Action! requires a camera.

Disney Infinity: Toy Box requires iOS 6. iOS 6 is not supported on the 1st gen iPad.

Disney Infinity: Action! requires a camera.

Disney Infinity: Toy Box requires iOS 6. iOS 6 is not supported on the 1st gen iPad.

When I tried downloading it, the error I got said it wasn't compatible because it didn't have a forward facing camera. I was attempting to download the Toybox not Action.

It would make more sense that it's an IOS issue. Too bad they got their error message wrong.

I've played around with the Toy Box app a little and haven't seen anything that requires a camera.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter