ACK! It's snowing here!

Timon

DIS Veteran
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
We just went to see the movie Signs, when we got out, it was raining very hard with lots of wind, and now it's snowing!!!! Our forecasted low tonight is 1º!!! And snow tomorrow! HELLO!!!!!!! This is August !!!! What the heck is going on here!!!:rolleyes:

WOW That is hilarious!!!!:p I heard that it had snowed in Calgary yesterday and we poor Ontarians have been sweltering with humidex readings in the 40's!:( It's been the second warmest July on record and they say for Ontario, August is to be just as hot. Ughhh!:mad:

Well you have to make the best of it so, just head outside and sing a few bars of "Let it snow, let it snow, let it snoooowwwww! LOL:rolleyes: :sunny:

BTW how was the movie?:confused:

Oh, Timon, I heard that on the weather report too, but I thought they meant high up in the mountains!! We could do with a bit of a breather from this sweltering heat but I don't think I could handle snow quite yet! I sure hope it's very brief for you! :sunny:

I want to see "Signs" too, was it any good? :D

That's too weird. What is up with this weather?:confused:

Well, the snow didn't stick around too much but seeing it was just surreal! It's been very very cold today, which is such a change since for the past 5-6 weeks, it's been 34º and nobody could even sleep at night!!! Weird!

The movie was good! It was actually quite hilarious, which I didn't expect! It was worth seeing and made you feel good at the end about life and all it's intricacies!

Sending some cool weather down east....getting it yet? ;)

The weather in Calgary is always bad, but fortunatley the whole city did not get snow!!Yes Calgary is the coldest place in Canada right now. It is pretty normal for it to snow in any month of the year, in 1999, it snowed in July!!I would give anything to live in Ontario, I love the heat!!!!

Thanks for posting this Timon. Husband and I had a good laugh. We'll also complain a bit less sleeping tonight in our non-air-conditioned Ontario brick home tonight.

Can you please send me some of that snow I hate this hot weather I love the winter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter