Activating Package Tickets Early

Masiri

Mouseketeer
We have a stay booked where we have two nights booked as room only, then a package booked after that (with our tickets associated with the package).

From my understanding, we will be able to activate our tickets early (though this has to be done in person, so we're out of luck for FPs, right, at least until we arrive?) Where is the best/easiest way to do this? (my current plan is for HS for our first park, we will be arriving after park opening)

Tickets can be activated up to 10 days early at guest services. We had that exact scenario last November with Epcot being out first park. We went to the guest services outside the tapstiles and activated the tickets no problem. We were then able to get a couple FPs for Epcot and picked out 3 for Magic Kingdom the next day. We managed to get FEA at Epcot and Big Thunder at MK. So even though it was day of/day before, there were decent FPs available with some refreshing. Don't give up if no "good" FPs come up right away. Refresh until something pops up that you want.

We have a stay booked where we have two nights booked as room only, then a package booked after that (with our tickets associated with the package).

From my understanding,
1. we will be able to activate our tickets early (though this has to be done in person,
2. so we're out of luck for FPs, right, at least until we arrive?)
3. Where is the best/easiest way to do this? (my current plan is for HS for our first park, we will be arriving after park opening)
1. Yes.
2. Right.
3. Guest Relations outside DHS.
Located to the left of the gates. (#9 on the map below.)

DHS-Gate-TSMpath-BE_091516_zpst1hhubwj.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter