Activating passes after 6 to get free parking

WanderingTexan

Earning My Ears
Somebody check my math here...

Preferred and Premiere passes come with the caveat that parking is free after the first visit. If we're already planning to have dinner at CityWalk after 6 (and take advantage of free parking), would there be anything prohibiting us from activating our passes that night while we're already there? I can't imagine there would be, but I'm cheap and if can save $20 on parking, well that's one Wimpy burger and fries.

Yes, there's nothing prohibiting you from doing that. Some even in the past have suggested dropping off people at the Hard Rock in order to walk to Universal in order to activate passes in order to prevent from paying for parking.

We used the drop off line. Hubby waited for us in the car while one son got AP and I activated the tickets we bought through Perks at work. Tip, there is a 2 window guest services hidden to the left with the bathrooms shortly after the movie theater in City Walk. Only one person in front of us. Much less crowded than the ones up at the park entrance.

Somebody check my math here...

Preferred and Premiere passes come with the caveat that parking is free after the first visit. If we're already planning to have dinner at CityWalk after 6 (and take advantage of free parking), would there be anything prohibiting us from activating our passes that night while we're already there? I can't imagine there would be, but I'm cheap and if can save $20 on parking, well that's one Wimpy burger and fries.

Make that a savings of $26 for general parking. Add a drink to that burger and fries.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter