Activation code?

finchy3

Mouseketeer
Hi Gang,

We received our DVC membership number today :)
I tried to log on to the DVC site but it's asking for an activation code, do i have to wait for my membership pack to arrive to receive this?

Kind regards Darren.

You should get it in the mail two weeks after purchasing. I suspect it will take longer to reach the UK than two weeks though (can't remember exactly when ours arrived). If you haven't received it, give Member services a call.

Thanks for the heads up i did indeed give them a call and got my log in details :thumbsup2

Mine came by email within hours of signing up. The problem I have is that I don't seem to be able to set up my account - says my email is already on their records and won't let me proceed. But there was a general system error on Friday/Saturday and this might be the reason. I haven't attempted to activate since, but know I need to. I should have dealt with it before flying home as I could have called our agent for free from our Disney resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!