Active Duty Military Tickets + Dependents?

Arielfan98

DIS Veteran
I have never been to SeaWorld. I am active duty. I see can get a free ticket for myself and up to 3 dependents. Does anyone know what they consider to be dependents? I want to bring my 2 parents and my boyfriend who are obviously not dependents in the same sense the government/military classifies them. Do they qualify for these free guest tickets?
Thanks for any info.

from the website about the program

Waves of Honor Proudly Supporting America's Bravest​

For your service and sacrifice, we thank you. We are proud to salute the men and women of our armed forces and their families. Waves of Honor permits any U.S. active duty military, activated or drilling reservist, or National Guardsman to one complimentary admission per year to either SeaWorld®, Busch Gardens® or Sesame Place® for military personnel and as many as three direct dependents. Service members and their direct dependents must have a valid active military ID in order to participate. Inactive, standby and retired reserve members, military retirees, U.S. Merchant Marine and civilian Department of Defense workers are ineligible for the program. SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment reserves the right to terminate the program.

... a direct dependent like a child or a spouse would have an ID . . . in some cases a parent can be a direct dep' and they TOO would qualify for an ID showing they are entitled to access the base commissary, get medical care etc ...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter