Activities for kids at the villas?

DianaMB333

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
Hi
Do you know please where can I see the activities for kids currently available at BLT, AK and PVB?
Thanks

There isn't much going on right now. Either not enough CMs or they want to avoid any possible exposures.

There isn't much going on right now. Either not enough CMs or they want to avoid any possible exposures.
This is kind of what I was thinking too. I thought I heard resorts with the community halls were open. Do you know if that’s true? If it is OP then BLT and AKL would both have those. Poly has Lilo’s playhouse but even before Covid that was only a couple select nights.

I thought I read somewhere that movies on the lawn were happening. Does anyone know if that's true?

Hi
Do you know please where can I see the activities for kids currently available at BLT, AK and PVB?
Thanks

Did you try asking on the Resort Boards threads for those resorts? People tend to be pretty knowledgeable in the resort-specific threads (although I don't spend time in the threads for those particular resorts). Sometimes they have the activity calendar posted.

I recently saw someone post on Facebook that Poly has Movies under the Stars on Wed-Sat at 8:30 pm, and poolside games every day starting at 2:30 pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter