Activities that are boy oriented

rie'smom

<font color=green>"Always let your conscience be y
On our Thanksgiving trip, my daughter's former nanny and her 7 yo son are coming with us. I'm not too familiar with special activities for boys. He is autistic but very high functioning, so he should be able to participate in just about anything. Thanks so much!

Well there are the Pirate cruises- but that is kids only- no adults allowed. (I don't know how high functioning he is)

Thank-you. He does very well most of the time but I don't know if he could handle being alone with strangers. I'll ask his mom though.

Thank-you. He does very well most of the time but I don't know if he could handle being alone with strangers. I'll ask his mom though.

My daughter went with my son when they did it and she liked it too!(They go on a treasure hunt on a boat and have lunch) Maybe your daughter would go too? And that might make it easier?

You are sweet for trying to find some fun boy things!

In magic kingdom they have woody's cowboy camp. It's like a little show/parade that the kids and parents can participate in. They learn how to be cowboys.

There is also jack sparrows pirate tutorial near the pirates of the caribean ride. I've never seen it in person but only on youtube. Looks fun though.

I also have an autistic boy. He enjoys going to DTD to the Lego Shop and building and playing. We have taken him to Wilderness Lodge to check out the "Train Room". This upcoming trip, we are going to check out the horses and movie at Fort Wilderness campground. Our favorite ride is the monorail riding up front with the driver to Epcot.

Thank you all so much! He came with us 3 years ago and his excitement made the trip so much fun. When I called his mom to invite them she said that he had asked that very morning when they could go back to the Dolphin's house. WE stayed at the Dolphin that trip. My daughter and I are so pumped that they'll be with us again.

Here are some fun things we like to do, but not necessarily a structured activity:

* collecting autographs
* trading pins
* collecting pressed pennies
* playing arcade games
* midway games in Dino section of AK
* Lego building area at DTD
* kidcot funstops/passport at Epcot
* Boneyard at AK and Honey I Shrunk the Kids Playground at DHS

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter