Activities while waiting...

a Really Bad Egg

Drink up me 'earties. Yo ho.
All, here is a tip to keep kids entertained while waiting in lines, for parades, etc.

We play a game called 'Find the next person...'

...who is wearing ________
or
...who is carrying ________
or
...who is _______________

You can fill in the blanks. Whomever finds the person, gets to fill in the next blank. If we can't find a person, we may add a 2nd search so we are looking for two people at once.

We have a blast with it and it's now a tradition. We started it one trip while looking out the 2nd story windows of the Columbia Harbor House during lunch. (Glance up there when you pass. It's also a tradition and you may see us looking out!)

Please feel free to pass one of your tips along!

::MickeyMo

Great thread idea!!!

We like to play I-Spy....here's an example of what you may hear:

"I spy something green"

"uhhh, tree?"

"oh yeah, your turn"

"Okay, I spy something.....a vertical log"

"tree"

etc.....you get the picture!!!!;) Seriously, we love to quote movies and this is our new favorite.

We play the Disney guessing game, which is basically a 20-questions game on only Disney characters. When everyone is pretty much sick of playing together, I will challenge them each to find the letters to spell their name. That keeps each one pretty quiet for at least a few minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter