Actors/actresses that you can't believe get work, nevermind are famous....

Disney1fan2002

<font color=red>Like OMG the TF is SOO psyched to
and make millions.

Actress: Renee Zellweger. OMG, I can.not.stand.her. She can't act and her face looks like she is pooping. Why is her face always scrunched up like that? I avoid any movie that has her in it, with the exception of Me, Myself and Irene. That movie is so funny with Jim Carrey, I ignore the fact that she is in it.

Actor: Forrest Whittaker. He was Ok in his early days, but then he lost weight, and something happened to his acting. When he speaks, he pauses between words, and he talks too fast. I used to like watching his movies but now I skip over anything that has him in it.

All of the above seem like good choices. At least of the ones I have heard of.

But he used to be good! Raising Arizona is one of my favorite films. Now it seems he just phones it in.

I've liked some of the movies he's done (like National Treasure), but every character he plays he just does the same way over and over again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter