Ad-Hoc Professional Photos

hoff41

We love us some cruisin'
We have been making good use of the ad-hoc photography usually available in the lobby for family pictures. I see they now offer private sitting sessions. Do they still offer the ad-hoc photos that we can use? Massively impacts if we get the photo package...

We have been making good use of the ad-hoc photography usually available in the lobby for family pictures. I see they now offer private sitting sessions. Do they still offer the ad-hoc photos that we can use? Massively impacts if we get the photo package...
Yes, there are still photo set ups in the atrium (sometimes other places), as well as the private sessions. One note, the private sessions are not included in the photo packages.

I just got off the Fantasy and I have to say I think the new photo company isn't as good as the the previous one. The photo quality has gone down. The lighting is not great and we had no variety in poses and were a bit rushed through. Now my family is not the best at all looking good in photos but we used to have more to chose from at the end of the trip.

Yes, there are still photo set ups in the atrium (sometimes other places), as well as the private sessions. One note, the private sessions are not included in the photo packages.

We did a private session on the magic last month, they are black and white , we had a great experience, the day after you take photos you go back to review the proofs and choose what you want to buy.
They are not cheap we bought 4 acrylic 20x20 and all the digital was about 3k. way more then i thought i would spend but pictures came out great and we had not done any portraits of our kids since a were little, they are 13 and 16 now

I've found on the non formal nights/theme nights you can get a lot of photos taken. We are able to get a family photo, parents only, kids only, and individuals done on those slow nights. And the photographers are normally telling us what to do and set us up. We only feel rushed when there are lots of people in line, which makes sense. So look for the short lines!

They are not cheap we bought 4 acrylic 20x20 and all the digital was about 3k. way more then i thought i would spend but pictures came out great and we had not done any portraits of our kids since a were little, they are 13 and 16 now

$3,000!? Wow, that's more than I would have thought. Were you told about the cost before the session?

Does anyone know what the cost is just for the photo session, and ballpark prices on prints? Sounds like it's out of my price range, but I am curious.

Does anyone know what the cost is just for the photo session, and ballpark prices on prints? Sounds like it's out of my price range, but I am curious.
I think the session was 250? ish and the cheapest option was getting all digital was around 1200. they consider this to be professional portraits. but digital was free if you spent over 2k on prints , books or wall art. we went with acrylic wall art 4 pieces that are 20"x20" each, they are quite impressive, and we were very happy with them, but it was a lot of money.
chris

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter