Ad that moves you around thread

PollyannaMom

I was a click-clack champ!!
I've been seeing this in-thread ad lately:

DIS Ad.png

and it pops me up or down to it, no matter where I am on the page.

It's very confusing when I'm trying to go to "first unread" and it sometimes even happens in the middle of typing!

Is this spam or a legit ad? Will I finally stop seeing it if I give in and answer? Is it safe to do so?

I don't know, but I am getting it too. It is very annoying. I also have the "lucky winner" issue on my iPad, so I don't bother getting on the Disboards on that anymore. Now I'm on my laptop and getting these annoying things. Argh!

I don't know, but I am getting it too. It is very annoying. I also have the "lucky winner" issue on my iPad, so I don't bother getting on the Disboards on that anymore. Now I'm on my laptop and getting these annoying things. Argh!

Try installing Norton’s Ad Blocker on your iPad. I was going insane with those pop ups until I did that. It is free on the apps store. After you load it be sure to go into your setting in Safari to turn it on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter